?

ILUV2POOPYAY

Assassin’s creed games are typically inactive after the first year of release so you would definitely need to boost those trophies. I think you can still buy the add-ons for it but I’m not 100% sure. No idea about the other games you mentioned 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ILUV2POOPYAY said:

Heard the PS3 Store was going to be shut down on July 2, 2021, so I have to binge buy DLCs for PS3 games I might return to in the future.

Are the PS3 games below still possible to complete 100% of the Trophies due to Online servers being active, and/or DLCs are still available to purchase for the particular PS3 games mentioned underneath?

~Assassin's Creed: Revelations

~Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

~Dead Space 3

~F.E.A.R. 3

~Mass Effect 3

Thanks in advance.

AC Revelations still has an active community, so the base game can be done legit. DLC will have to be boosted as it’s dead. You need 3-4 players for the trophies.

Dead Space 3 can be done in co op so should be fine.

Fear 3 and Mass Effect 3 have offline workarounds which are slightly more challenging.

Never played Castlevania.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

- Assassin's Creed: Revelations: Base game can be done with randoms in public lobbies. DLC trophies you will probably need a boosting group. AFAIK you can get the DLCs for free on Hong Kong PS Store, just need to make an account there. 2 sessions for Revelatios here on PSNP:

https://psnprofiles.com/session/241087-assassins-creed-revelations

https://psnprofiles.com/session/240988-assassins-creed-revelations

- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2: Completely singleplayer and DLC still is available to buy on PS Store. Go for it.

- Dead Space 3: Main game has some co-op trophies tied to it, not hard to do though, just find a good partner. Awakened DLC has a co-op only trophy too, be aware of that.

- Mass Effect 3: Never played this one, but many sources says you can do the co-op stuff by yourself. DLC is also available to buy on PS Store, albeit VERY expensive.

• Like 1