Glitching trophies

dj_lalle

Anyone having this issue?

I had 2 trophies glitch on me

THE QUICK AND THE DEAD - I had a pen and paper beside me and I have done way more than 50

Right Back At Ya - I feel like I have killed alot and I mean alot of enemies that threw grenades at me

also had some other trophies glitching but fortunately had some safes right before the trophys, I have uploaded my safes, deleted Them and re-download them, still no trophies, what to do?

• 2 weeks later...

Not directly the trophy, but I can't get the all cyberpsychos trophy (at least without going back to a previous save) because the last cyberpycho for me is glitched out. Where the bodies hit the floor is the mission, and it won't let me complete it. Maddening. And they patched out the money glitch so I'll have to do it the stupidly long way.

17 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Not directly the trophy, but I can't get the all cyberpsychos trophy (at least without going back to a previous save) because the last cyberpycho for me is glitched out. Where the bodies hit the floor is the mission, and it won't let me complete it. Maddening. And they patched out the money glitch so I'll have to do it the stupidly long way.

You can’t do money glitch without patches?

1 hour ago, pavelbagirov said:

You can’t do money glitch without patches?

Nope, I tried earlier. Playing without patches shows all saves as corrupted.

On 9.4.2021 at 5:34 AM, ChunkyKong64 said:

Sadly i have the same Bug like you :(

• Like 1

10 hours ago, carrey23 said:

Sadly i have the same Bug like you :(

Do you have a previous save? I had to use an old one where I was like 20+ levels lower and had to kill like 10 of them again. Didn't take that long, but definitely annoying. Fair warning, listen to Regina talk the whole time before killing the psycho, because that's what people theorize is breaking it.

My only issue now is apparently they completely glitched out frequent flyer and it's my only one left, but whatever. I'll do it when they fix it.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

Yes, as of 1.2 and 1.21 they removed the fast travel point under the Arasaka tower in center (metro "something" park).

You can still go there but it has disappeared from the map.

They have also messed up with the name of two other fast travel point (you will have 2 med center for example)

CD Project is aware of this issue (got a response from the support team)

Edited by mathmath51
Support team is aware, still bugged with 1.21

13 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Do you have a previous save? I had to use an old one where I was like 20+ levels lower and had to kill like 10 of them again. Didn't take that long, but definitely annoying. Fair warning, listen to Regina talk the whole time before killing the psycho, because that's what people theorize is breaking it.

My only issue now is apparently they completely glitched out frequent flyer and it's my only one left, but whatever. I'll do it when they fix it.

I have older saves, but this Quest is broken (for now) :(

Update

A new Hotfix arrived, is this quest fixed now ?

Edited by carrey23

13 hours ago, carrey23 said:

I have older saves, but this Quest is broken (for now) :(

Update

A new Hotfix arrived, is this quest fixed now ?

I have no idea, haven't had a chance to try it. They did fix a bunch of cyberpsycho stuff it looks like, so possibly.

• 1 month later...

I had "I am the law" glitch for me. Finished the game 100% and the first cyber psycho glitched for me. I finished the mission, but didn't get credit. I had to load a save prior to starting the cyber psycho missions to get it to pop. Make sure to respond to Regina every time! You have been warned lol. Plat on 5/9