Thoughts on the 15th Break Game in the Series?

johnclark12

This will be the 15th game in the Break Series. Surely we will get Easter H2H next and then maybe Memorial Day Break!? ?

Is anybody surprised these games haven't found the PS5 yet? The same list as previous editions of the series and can take anywhere from 10-30 minutes to finish.

It will come out tomorrow the 31st according to their Twitter. You can see some gameplay below.

Any thoughts?

20 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

This will be the 15th game in the Break Series. Surely we will get Easter H2H next and then maybe Memorial Day Break!? 1f602.png

Is anybody surprised these games haven't found the PS5 yet? The same list as previous editions of the series and can take anywhere from 10-30 minutes to finish.

It will come out tomorrow the 31st according to their Twitter. You can see some gameplay below.

Any thoughts?

good keep them coming!

51 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Hardcore trophy hunters are easy money. 

I want to play these because I love brick breakers, but $7 each is way too much imo. These should be about $2.99 imo. I have them all in my wish list (except the H2H ones) waiting for a sale lol. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jdizzle0420 said:

I want to play these because I love brick breakers, but $7 each is way too much imo. These should be about $2.99 imo. I have them all in my wish list (except the H2H ones) waiting for a sale lol. 

lol i'm like you, i never played one of this series but i'm putting each on my wishlist waiting for sale. i never saw a sale atm lol and my list grows and grows. this series goes so much games, i will not play each ones but i even dont know with which one to begin. i guess they are all the sames with just other themes and skins

oh and why are they always do an "avatar full" version with the game + 10 avatars on the same price that the game alone, make no sense, it's just spamming the store and lwishlists ahah

Edited by Sarah-Kimochiii
  • Like 1