Trophy/Game Guide

Vwt277227

1 hour ago, LordEddardStark7 said:

How difficult would the platinum be on the usual 1-10 scale given the guide? I can't seem to figure out how hard the Hardcore trophy really is. Rest seems pretty doable.

That's a great question! I haven't played it yet! I'm sure other people on here have played it on Steam or will finish the gamesoon, so hopefully we'll get some idea!

7 hours ago, LordEddardStark7 said:

I read this, but a lot of what's written requires knowledge of how the game works, so I couldn't understand much from it. Would like someone to give a simpler summary, like a rating to understand how complex this trophy list is.

Nobody knows yet, some of the trophies came with the Final Cut update, and the most of them were not even done on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/632470/achievements/

So it is pretty early for estimate.

Btw, the guy who wrote the guide also wrote the app to track the dialogs, and he said the app is already updated with Final Cut dialogs.

https://disco-reader.gitlab.io/disco-reader/#/

This link is in the guide, just adding here for convenience.

3 hours ago, Hartgroove said:

Nobody knows yet, some of the trophies came with the Final Cut update, and the most of them were not even done on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/632470/achievements/

So it is pretty early for estimate.

Btw, the guy who wrote the guide also wrote the app to track the dialogs, and he said the app is already updated with Final Cut dialogs.

https://disco-reader.gitlab.io/disco-reader/#/

This link is in the guide, just adding here for convenience.

Thanks for the links. Do you know in particular how difficult the Hardcore playthrough is?

4 hours ago, LordEddardStark7 said:

Thanks for the links. Do you know in particular how difficult the Hardcore playthrough is?

Not sure if there is any different in PS5 version but from my experience in Steam version because you can always make use of quick save and quick load before important checks, it is not difficult at all... You may fail more in Hardcore mode but it just means that you need to do more S/L...

I just finished my hardcore run and it is not difficult at all. Pretty much like a normal playtrough just the skill checks are more difficult and money is more sparse.

Before I started my run I watched a speedrun of the pc version on youtube. That speedrun demonstrates pretty good what parts of the game can be skipped and which route is optimal. Though I didnt follow the guide completely.

If you combine this with the skillpoint glitch discussed in a different thread, the hardcore run is no problem at all.

Also, I did not had any bug or glitch at all during my run.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/disco-elysium-ps4/guide/

Roadmap finally came out, shocked its 80-100 hours? Not sure why but I got the impression this isn't the longest game in the world. Clearly very wrong lmao.

That estimation seems very off. They also have the difficulty at 6/10. Perhaps if you’re only keeping one save and replaying the game over and over for the political vision quests. For reference, it took me about 20-30 hours. 

Hello Guys, i made a video guide on how to get Gluten free Topping Pie, this is the link

I plan on doing a couple more, hopefully these will make the platinum a bit easier seeing that some trophies require a lot of reading and some require some pre-steps to get you where you wanna go/be to get the trophy.

Edited by Aboelsas
embedded link instead of text
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

I plan to replay this as I aim for the DLC trophies and maybe do a guide on them as well. One of the top pieces of feedback I received from the current guide is that it doesn't show what needs to be done every day for a speed run. I can do that too, Would you guys be interested in a walkthrough like @Shorah- mentioned. It will take some time to compile as this game is not a small one but It can be done .?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aboelsas said:

I plan to replay this as I aim for the DLC trophies and maybe do a guide on them as well. One of the top pieces of feedback I received from the current guide is that it doesn't show what needs to be done every day for a speed run. I can do that too, Would you guys be interested in a walkthrough like @Shorah- mentioned. It will take some time to compile as this game is not a small one but It can be done .1f642.png

I don't know disco elysium enough but in terms of walkthrough i really appreciate @Optinooby work in general.

Straight to the point, very accurate, not like a 200 pages walkthrough full of unneccessary details (persona 5 100% is really good for example).

When a game has that many missables, something like a checklist would be really helpful, including dlc if that's possible.

Also i have a hardcore save file with glitched stats at the very beginning of the game and i really want to make the best use of it to get all the most annoying trophies that would require really high stats or luck.

Edited by Shorah-
  • Like 1

On 21.2.2022 at 11:34 AM, Aboelsas said:

I plan to replay this as I aim for the DLC trophies and maybe do a guide on them as well. One of the top pieces of feedback I received from the current guide is that it doesn't show what needs to be done every day for a speed run. I can do that too, Would you guys be interested in a walkthrough like @Shorah- mentioned. It will take some time to compile as this game is not a small one but It can be done .1f642.png

yes this would be much appreciated! I’m feeling pretty overwhelmed by the game and the requirements to achieve the trophies. A video guide would help a lot!

On 2/22/2022 at 10:54 PM, mizimmer said:

yes this would be much appreciated! I’m feeling pretty overwhelmed by the game and the requirements to achieve the trophies. A video guide would help a lot!

I am currently working on another guide but as soon as I finish it and no else did it. I'll gladly play the game again and make a walk through/video guide to help make the platinum run alot easier.

I will not be using hardcore file glitch as this game is beautifully made and deserves to be played and enjoyed. I'll do my best to make it a fun/interesting playthrough and get the platinum of course.

• Like 3