Vita Platinum Summer (Real trophy hunter shit) -All done, thanks for playing

I love my Vita and there is like a 6 or 7 year gap of me not getting any Vita platinums until last year when I popped Need for Speed Most Wanted and Killzone Mercenary. 

Even got a few 100%'s with DLC out the way last year. This thread will give me some motivation to keep playing my Vita and finish up some unfinished games on my backlog.

Have fun everyone!

Between this and the PS3 event and store closures, it is really an opportunity to pare down my backlogs and help me make decisions on what games will be abandoned and which I can remain hopeful to have time to finish. 

Want to start out clearing up some of my more fluffy platinums from my Vita in order to make room for some purchases before the store closes. Won't list just yet, maybe as I accomplish them.

For the sake of my tracking, based on the PSVita leaderboard ranking, I currently sit at 90 Vita platinums. I will count up from here until the store closing date. 

5 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

I can pair this with another event I'm currently taking part in.

Are no platinum, 100% games included?

Eh, if people wanna do 100%'s also thats cool, we can celebrate those as well. I'll add is as a category to the OP.

Also i'm officially putting the first Plat on the scoreboard with Wordmaze by POWGI.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 3

Sadly, my Vita refuses to accept my credit card so I have to buy a ton of PSN cards to get the money I need for any Vita games. I think my Vita hates me for cheating on it with the Nintendo Switch, but I love Pokemon! Can I add funds to my wallet on the PS4 and use them on my Vita? :(

Edited by faint-magician2

3 minutes ago, faint-magician2 said:

Sadly, my Vita refuses to accept my credit card so I have to buy a ton of PSN cards to get the money I need for any Vita games. I think my Vita hates me for cheating on it with the Nintendo Switch, but I love Pokemon! Can I add funds to my wallet on the PS4 and use them on my Vita? :(

Yeah, I have to do the same thing. Add them through the app or the PS4 or PS5 and you can use them on any system.

Well, since I will be playing a few Vita titles for clean up (at least), I will keep following this event.

Currently I'm somewhat in the process of finishing Caligula Effect (well, probably after P5R and P5DIS, but it's planned for this month), I may return to Valhalla Knights 3, Soul Sacrifice and LBP (still need the MP bubbles on this one). That should be all for my clean up.

Other then those, I should have about 15-20 games yet to start, most of them are also digital titles..

2 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Yeah, I have to do the same thing. Add them through the app or the PS4 or PS5 and you can use them on any system.

Thanks. I got some money on there and spent it on Adventures of Mana, which seals my account for good - i want the entire Mana series on my trophy portfolio and if I can't get it anymore after August, I'd better make it count.

My only real goal is getting MIKU MIKU HOCKEY since it’s an digital only game, plus I’m a huge Miku fan. And also Silent Hill: Book of Meories has always interested me.

Thing is, I don’t feel any motivation to buy these games to play on Sony’s platform since they’ve turned into such a shitty company as of late. 

12 hours ago, faint-magician2 said:

@DoctorDrPepper

a few months ago sony send out an email explaining why this is the case it had to do with new eu laws comming into effect

so its not gonna change the only way is getting those psn cards and use those sadly

Week 1 Update

The Vita store shuts down on a Friday so i'm gonna be posting weekly updates every Saturday morning. Both personal and a general overview of this, our cruel, cruel summer.

First of all, for those looking to get into the game, a great point has been made by @faint-magician2 and better explained by @visvoer18 the Vita store no longer allows automatic purchases by way of credit card. So if you're looking to buy  new games you're gonna have to go pick up some PSN cards.

Next, personally I am at 5 new vita platinums. Word Make by POWGI, Attack of the Toy Tanks, Breeder Howmgrown, Awesome Pea, and Sigi: A Fart for Melusina. Im also currently working on Word Search by POWGI which I am playing daily during my cardio exercise. Doing 2 blocks of puzzles a day so should have that done in a couple weeks. Also slowing going through Pic-a-Pix Colors every night before bed. My original plan before this announcement was to get to 599 plats before Resident Evil 8 so that could be my milestone 600th, but it looks like i'm gonna make it there too quick so I will probably go for Adventures of Mana as a nice 600. Shouts out again to @faint-magician2 for that idea.

1Sdda7ba.png1S71c13a.png1Sc968b0.png1Sf21200.png1Sd84969.png

Lastly, the event as a whole. Well i'm glad to see people supporting the idea, so far we have only one other person up on the scoreboard. @Boooda put up one plat from Alphaset by POWGI. Congrats dude. Can't wait to see even more names go on the scoreboard.

See you guys next week.

yeah getting plats is hard for me since I only have physical options and the ones I can get I pretty much completed already for the most part  I probatly get a few more though

it sucks since my topic  I amde for fun japanese vita games that cna be played even without understanding japanese was a bust that got zero replies there might have been some nice ones in there to get

I deceided to turn the store closure into something good, oh well, something that would never be done otherwise.

I'm gonna do the 120 Vita stacks that need to be ''Vita-tricked'' to my account. 120 games in 148 days.

Let the Stack-a-laika event begin!!!

Done 8 so far, so I'm on the plus side.

I'm afraid Sony will release a final firmware update late August. With all the sh*t they've pulled lately I won't be surprised

if they remove the Calender and/or the Email app from the Vita. Hopefully my fears are unfounded but I don't wanna risk

that happening.

Edited by dzstrpc