Vita Platinum Summer (Real trophy hunter shit) -All done, thanks for playing

popped another three...

Bucket Knight    NA 

Norman's Great Illusion    NA 

Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition    NA 

added bonus is these ones move me up into 3rd on the Australian Vita leaderboard  - probably won't stay there for very long, lol

• Like 1

I intend to participate but I will likely have a slow start. Currently juggling that $1 one month PSNow sub, and a bunch of online trophies on PS3. So my vita is on the back burner at the moment.

Honestly I will probably get more no plat 100%'s just because I have a lot of easy ones available to me. But maybe I will finally find the time to finish Freedom Wars.

On 4/3/2021 at 9:07 AM, visvoer18 said:

@DoctorDrPepper

a few months ago sony send out an email explaining why this is the case it had to do with new eu laws comming into effect

so its not gonna change the only way is getting those psn cards and use those sadly

It was supposed to be in Europe but I got the error yesterday and I live in TEXAS. Anyways else in the US get a "credit card cannot be processed" error.

If so, I'll just put $500 on my Wallet via PS4 and (censored). I know the PS VIta is dead at the end of August and you can't do anything on it but replay games you've platinumed before, but this drives the nail in the cofifn for Vita forever. Why add insult to injury? :(

Probably mess with Bowser's Fury instead on April 7, which is when I have to lie back in a dentist's chair for 3 hours while they shove crap up my nose to make impressions for my false teeth. *sigh* Sorry, salt is real. :(

I'd like to get in on this Vita action! I'll probably be starting tonight at some point, planned on making my 100th plat a Vita game anyways in honor of the Vita's passing. RIP...

First game on the chopping block (pun intended) for me will be Severed.

1. Severed

L8a50a9.png

Edited by Pray_4_the_End

On 4-4-2021 at 4:04 AM, dzstrpc said:

I deceided to turn the store closure into something good, oh well, something that would never be done otherwise.

I'm gonna do the 120 Vita stacks that need to be ''Vita-tricked'' to my account. 120 games in 148 days.

Let the Stack-a-laika event begin!!!

Done 8 so far, so I'm on the plus side.

I'm afraid Sony will release a final firmware update late August. With all the sh*t they've pulled lately I won't be surprised

if they remove the Calender and/or the Email app from the Vita. Hopefully my fears are unfounded but I don't wanna risk

that happening.

typical case assume the worst hope for the best

Okay, I'll join this event. I'm already started with my list of Vita clears. This is going to by 80% EZPZ crossbuys because the good Vita games are 100 hour clears. I got my first two clears today while getting dental impressions, which required me to go in at the ungodly hour of 7:30 AM and wait until 10:30 AM. :(

1. Se09248.png Jack N' Jill DX (The PS4 version was my 7th platinum and this was my 15th, I cleared it in the short ten-minute wait in the dental lobby.)
  2. S419422.png Just a Phrase by POWGI (Will clear the PS4 version next as it's crossbuy. Mindlessly tapped :triangle: for the most part. :P)

I won't be playing Vita all of the time, I have PS4 games to plat, but I will buy(by adding funds from my PS4, UUUUUGH :() and playing when I can usually if I have to wait in duty finder queues for FFXIV or if I have to leave the house. I have bought the following two games beforehand:

S9e13dc.png
Dragon Quest Builders (played a bit on the way to the dental surgeon and got the first trophy so I could unlock the Builder's Bonus in DQB2, will finish this)

S2ab538.png
Adventures of Mana (I intend to have a full set of Mana games on my final account no matter what - yes, this is my FINAL account because not doing this again)

I also plan on Persona 4 Golden if I get the mood to keep track of Rise Kujigawa's lines, found a decent Google Doc for keeping track. Persona 4 Golden is a good game, Hardcore Risette just ruins it for me. There is also the super boss which requires you to replay the story a second time to full, which stinks as I am sure you might have to revisit Hollow Forest again. :spank:

Total Vita Plats: 2

Edited by faint-magician2

Ok the vita games that i have done

Ys: Memories of Celceta

L34fbdb.png

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Lffdedc.png

Muv Luv

L4599c6.png

Muv Luv Alternate

Lefa78d.png

Nurse Love Syndrome

L4016a4.png

Welcome Park

L376d25.png

Paint Park Plus

L07fc98.png

Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel, this I started on Vita and finished on PS4

L03f8a7.png

Adventures of Mana

L25922c.png

X-Blaze Code Embryo

L3117a6.png

Battle Rockets Original

L6dcc04.png

Battle Rockets 2.0

Ld8dc9c.png

My Name is Mayo (just so I could have all sequels and versions of the Mayo Saga platinumed)

Leab898.png

@Sendai-Horatio @faint-magician2 if you guys wanna do me a small favor and just put a total at the end of your posts broken up by total platinums and total 100%’s it’ll make it easier for me to keep a running tally. Thanks.

Also Sendai i'm just looking for the ones you've done during this event, not every vita plat you've ever done.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

4 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

@Sendai-Horatio @faint-magician2 if you guys wanna do me a small favor and just put a total at the end of your posts broken up by total platinums and total 100%’s it’ll make it easier for me to keep a running tally. Thanks.

Also Sendai i'm just looking for the ones you've done during this event, not every vita plat you've ever done.

My apologies, I misunderstood. I'll make sure future updates are formatted like that as well.

I've been having fun with my Vita for the first time in a while.  I was popping in all of my cards to make sure I had the patches downloaded and backed up.  Then I kinda noticed I bought so many games that I hadn't even popped in prior to this and got a bit of the trophy bug again.  I powered through 6 platinums from March 25 to March 30, just before this event started but I've gotten a few more after that so I'll just count the ones after that!

Platinums:

Dragon Fantasy: Volumes of Westeria

Pantsu Hunter: Back in the 90s (hey, look, I feel shame but it was a quick plat!)

I Am The Hero

100%s:

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (physical version)

Currently working on Putty Squad.  I had a sealed copy sitting on my shelf that I tore open for this haha!

I've never joined an event on PSNP, but a Vita one? Count me in! I have a ton of games and stacks to buy/play, so I'll be sure to share a lot of Vita love in the upcoming months! ^_^

Here's what I've platted/100%d since March 30:

:platinum:

1) Nurse Love Syndrome

2) Muv-Luv (JP)

3) Muv-Luv Alternative (JP)

4) Corpse Party: Blood Drive (KR)

5) Nurse Love Addiction (JP)

6) Nurse Love Syndrome (JP)

TOTAL :platinum:: 6

OVERALL TOTAL :platinum:: 6

?

1) Surge Deluxe

2) Magical Beat (NA)

3) Paint Park Plus

4) Fruit Ninja

5) God Eater Off Shot - Vol. 2

6) God Eater Off Shot - Vol. 3

7) God Eater Off Shot - Vol. 4

8) God Eater Off Shot - Vol. 5

9) God Eater Off Shot - Vol. 6

10) God Eater Off Shot - Vol. 7

TOTAL ?: 10

OVERALL TOTAL ?: 10

@DoctorDrPepper - Is the above format okay?

100% - Vitamin Z

L5d9e14.png

Decent enough at first, but quickly becomes a tedious grind. Also had a buggy trophy that required me to delete my save and play a chunk over again unpatched. Not worth it.

100% - One Eyed Kutkh NA

L78a426.png

A weird little point and click adventure. Very short. Very easy.

Total Plats: 0

Total 100%: 2

Edited by MrHealthy

Added two more quick and easy plats today when I got a little frustrated with Putty Squad.  Still gonna finish that one soon but I needed some trophies now!

Platinums Added:

Seb5440.png  

Super Weekend Mode:  I had no idea how easy this one was.  I just remembered playing a version of it on Itch.io a while back and thinking it was rad.      Great game for sure though, even if the trophies all pop like immediately.

Sb21a7f.png

Super Destronaut: Land Wars: Another quick one but also fun too.  A simple arcade-y arena FPS that takes less than an hour.

TOTALS SINCE MARCH 30:

Platinums: 5

100%: 2

Got a couple more added yesterday!  I definitely neglected my Vita for too long.  What a fantastic little machine.

Platinums Added:

Sd5b257.png

Super Box Land Demake: A simple little Sokoban clone, very easy to solve though.  Pretty fun and would be a good airplane game if travel ever happens again.

S4bc90f.png

Putty Squad: What an Amiga-ass Amiga game.  If you grew up with Amiga stuff, you'll get a big nostalgia burst.  If you didn't... well...

TOTALS SINCE MARCH 30:

Platinums: 7

100%: 2