Vita Platinum Summer (Real trophy hunter shit) -All done, thanks for playing

UPDATE:

:platinum:

7) Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth (JP)

8) Code: Realize - Future Blessings (JP)

9) Code: Realize - Wintertide Miracles (JP)

10) Steins;Gate (JP)

11) Steins;Gate 0 (JP)

12) Steins;Gate Elite

13) Steins;Gate: My Darling's Embrace (JP)

14) Steins;Gate: Linear Bounded Phenogram (JP)

OVERALL TOTAL :platinum:: 14

Edited by cr1s
Changed stuff.

I got two more platinums although I should have put up the last game early because I platinumed it two days ago. These two have PS4 cross-buy and so I got the PS4 platinums of these just after I got the Vita version:

S97bda2.png#3: Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet

This was a visual novel I platinumed with stacks on the evening of the 8th.

Sd5b257.png#4: Super Box Land Demake

A box-pushing puzzle game.

I need to finish up Dragon Quest Builders 2 but then I will get started on my next purchase(which isn't cross-buy even though it has stacks), A Winter's Daydream.

Total Vita Platinums: 4

Edited by faint-magician2
  • Like 1

WEEK 2 UPDATE

we're only 139 days from the death of the the Vita store and y'all have really started to come out big. Currently we're sitting a fat 64 total vita plats. We've added several new names this week to the leaderboards and we have a new current top dog in @dzstrpc racking in another 10 this week for a summer total of 18. Sick job bro.

Shouts out are also deserved for @cr1s @FrumpleOrz and @MrHealthy for being the inaugural members of your non-platinum 100% leaderboard racking up 14 between the three of them. Keep up the good work dudes. 

As for my personal update, my streak of at least one new vita plat a day is still going strong. I put up 8 new vita plats since last Saturday thanks to Awesome Pea 2, Reed 2, Takotan, Pic-a-Pix Color 1 & 2, Random Heroes, Duck Soul+, and Distraint.

Hope to see y'all here next week for your update and official Vita Summer Jam.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 2

On 3/30/2021 at 11:24 PM, DoctorDrPepper said:

cr1s - 8

Thanks for the update, but my overall :platinum: total is 14, not 8. I think I'll remove my update totals and just post my overall totals to make it less confusing.

Edit: I've also modified the numbering system. Everything should be clear now. Apologies for any confusion.

Edited by cr1s

Got a couple more completed!  The Vita is the best companion anyone can have!

PLATINUMS ADDED:

Sc136ac.png\

Task Force Kampas: A really short arcade shmup but it's pretty fun.  One of those great "Just one more go" kind of games.

Sebd8f1.png

Conga Master Go (Asian Physical release): Woof, this one is a grind towards the end.  Starts off pretty fun with a cool arcade capture mechanic with a dancing motif but the RNG Gods were against me in the character wheel trying to get those last unlocks.  Well, it's done now!  I swear I've played a game with a similar capture schtick in it but I can't place my finger on it.  Kinda neat though

TOTALS SINCE MARCH 30:

Platinums: 9

100%: 2

Sorry this took so long, I fell asleep after downloading more cross-buys. xD

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways....

S350180.png
A Winter's Daydream

This is not a game, it is a digital novel you can skip everything in. I platinumed this game while I was doing the bikes at the gym while my gym trainer was chatting with me. I didn't even look at the screen until the snow flew in to signal the end of the story. I then platted the PS4 version with an even faster time, but this was because I started on the trip to the gym and had to stop briefly to get out of the car and enter the gym. :P

I hope this is not the only "game" they did. If so, they need to stop being lazy and start up a manga series based on this "game." They'll be a big hit in Japan. :D

(I don't hate this title. The graphics and music were wonderful, but it's as much a "game" as Legend of Zelda is a JRPG.)

Se33146.png
Gravity Duck

S1dcc0a.png
Hoggy 2

After I had a nice nap, I banged out these two. I had earned their PS4 versions early in my account, but had to actually buy them again to get the Vita versions since the PS4 versions I had were on another account.

Plan to do Reverie as my 30th platinum.

Total Platinums: 7

EDIT: DoctorDrPepper, that video in your post was really setting the mood. Sadly, ever beach experience I had was not pristine sapphire blue oceans and clean golden beaches. (The only beach I can go to is Port Aransas, Texas, and usually we go to the beach when it's cloudy and windy and the beach is littered with trash.)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Is it too late to join up to this?  I have quite the Vita backlog I'd like to get through.

Currently working on Persona 4 Golden and having a blast with it, can't believe I waited until now to play this masterpiece

Glad to see someone who likes P4G as much as I do. It's not too late to join this event. This is a casual event, so don't fret over anything. Welcome! ;)

Okay, time for another update. It is late but I can't sleep due to false teeth putting so much pressure on my jaws that it keeps me awake. :(

I will be stacking the PS4 versions of these games later.

S943790.png
Daggerhood

A simple platformer with a dagger teleport mechanic. I had to replay some levels because I missed things but you only need ten sets of collectibles and ten time trials, add in three more levels you need to complete and you should be good.

S068ec1.png
FullBlast

Typical top-down shooter in the vein of 1942 and whatnot. I missed the 50 spiderbots trophy and had to restart the game to get those last few. I also died a couple of times.

Sb4fa87.png

Mekabolt
Just take Daggerhood, replace the thief with a bolt shooting gun that paralyzes robots and you have something similar. Anyways, easy game to plat, you just need to clear the first two areas of levels, aka 48 levels.

• Like 2

Add me up popped 2 :platinum: on Sunday and Monday;

Downwell  &

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified

Currently working on: Gravity rush,

Asphalt injection  &

Helldivers(yes i know its crossplay but i love playing with my vita in bed)

• Like 1

Popped five more easy ones.  Pretty amazing at how much fun I'm having doing this.  It's silly but it's a blast!

S7c0ada.png

Without Escape: A simple little Myst-like horror game.  Really quick but has a neat atmosphere.  It can be powered through in minutes with a walkthrough but it's contained enough to be able to be figured out without one.  If you dig the old hypercard style games, you can do worse.

Sd23aa8.png

Demetrios - A Big Cynical Adventure: Ugh, I hated this game.  Just stunningly unfunny.  Bad jokes, bad puzzles, bad characters, bad writing, bad art.  One of the worst adventure games I've played in a couple of decades.  I feel bad saying that since it's a passion project of one dude and I appreciate the DIY ethos but it just didn't come together for me.

S1bae10.png

Red Bow: These kind of games get a hard time but I kinda like them.  Short personal bursts of expression that have ideas that stick to you.  It's like a lo-fi short film.

S5c506e.png

Color Slayer:  I like the concept of it but the execution is very rough.  It's slapped together with basic graphics and generic music (which it advertises with a youtube channel??).  The hit detection doesn't feel right either and there is no ramping up of difficulty.  It's just the same repeating segments over and over.  If they could polish this up, there's some fun to be had with it.  I didn't expect much from $1.99 but it didn't quite live up to those expectations either.

S9f3356.png

Zeroptian Invasion: A love letter to Space Invaders and Galaxian but doesn't have that Je ne sais quoi of the classics.  It's functional as a time waster but nothing too impressive.

TOTALS SINCE MARCH 30:

Platinums: 14

On 4/13/2021 at 5:58 AM, qsire246 said:

Add me up popped 2 :platinum: on Sunday and Monday;

Downwell  &

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified

Currently working on: Gravity rush,

Asphalt injection  &

Helldivers(yes i know its crossplay but i love playing with my vita in bed)

Really impressive!  I can't get through the second loop of Downwell no matter how hard I try.  I attempted the COD one years and years ago but I sucked so bad haha!  I should give both of those games a go again.

Really late with this update as I need to get some sleep for tomorrow(I go to gym on Monday and Thursday at 10 AM).

Sc9bca3.png
Super Wiloo Demake

A very cute platformer which doesn't take long to platinum. Be warned, however, you need an extra 8 special coins past the third special coin trophy(43 coins) to get in Stage 8 of World 2 and get to the second boss. I found that out the hard way. :(

S828cdb.png
Reverie

This was my 40th platinum but it crashed in the third boss and glitched out a lot and then my Vita's battery died so I needed to recharge it. *sigh*

Also, I forgot to put in the total last time, I am sorry for that. So far I have 12 Vita games platinumed.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FrumpleOrz said:

Popped five more easy ones.  Pretty amazing at how much fun I'm having doing this.  It's silly but it's a blast!

S7c0ada.png

Without Escape: A simple little Myst-like horror game.  Really quick but has a neat atmosphere.  It can be powered through in minutes with a walkthrough but it's contained enough to be able to be figured out without one.  If you dig the old hypercard style games, you can do worse.

Sd23aa8.png

Demetrios - A Big Cynical Adventure: Ugh, I hated this game.  Just stunningly unfunny.  Bad jokes, bad puzzles, bad characters, bad writing, bad art.  One of the worst adventure games I've played in a couple of decades.  I feel bad saying that since it's a passion project of one dude and I appreciate the DIY ethos but it just didn't come together for me.

S1bae10.png

Red Bow: These kind of games get a hard time but I kinda like them.  Short personal bursts of expression that have ideas that stick to you.  It's like a lo-fi short film.

S5c506e.png

Color Slayer:  I like the concept of it but the execution is very rough.  It's slapped together with basic graphics and generic music (which it advertises with a youtube channel??).  The hit detection doesn't feel right either and there is no ramping up of difficulty.  It's just the same repeating segments over and over.  If they could polish this up, there's some fun to be had with it.  I didn't expect much from $1.99 but it didn't quite live up to those expectations either.

S9f3356.png

Zeroptian Invasion: A love letter to Space Invaders and Galaxian but doesn't have that Je ne sais quoi of the classics.  It's functional as a time waster but nothing too impressive.

TOTALS SINCE MARCH 30:

Platinums: 14

Really impressive!  I can't get through the second loop of Downwell no matter how hard I try.  I attempted the COD one years and years ago but I sucked so bad haha!  I should give both of those games a go again.

Haha u should it just requires patience and practice and as for COD u should take it slow and don't rush it and ull be good to get both plats :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

I just want to note we are 2 platinums away from a collective 100 earned Vita plats.

Hope this helps! My next two Vita platinums!

S2d94c8.png
Alphaset by POWGI

Really boring puzzle game, but you only have to complete 30 puzzles for the most part.

Se09433.png
Knightin'+

A really cool 8-bit dungeon crawler which I found has God Mode, and activating it doesn't disable trophies! I platinumed it without the codes on an older account so I am fine with that.

Total Vita Platinums So Far: 14

UPDATE:

:platinum:

18-24) Grisaia series

25) AIR

26) Believer!

27) Silverio Vendetta: Verse of Orpheus

28) Silverio Trinity: Beyond the Horizon

OVERALL TOTAL :platinum:: 28

Time for some POWGI fun this weekend! :dance:

Edited by cr1s
Added platinum icon. How could I forget about it? Shame on me!