Price: 10$

Not a crossbuy

Time to plat: 4 hours

Missable trophies – Yes

Difficulty: 2/10

Fun: 10/10

Trophies that are missable:

Let Them Loose, Gotta Catch 'Em All, THE HOLY FRUIT SHALL SET US FREE,
I Will Always Think of You, What's That? A Tasty Snack?

This is very good game by Sometimes You! It  is actually a puzzle adventure. In total there are 4 main chapters. After 4th chapter there is a point of no return. You will immediately start chapter 5. In chapter 5 there is again missable trophy.

You play with 3 different characthers. Bird can fly, deer can kick enemies and walls, fish can swim. Game is perfectly balanced so you need to use all three almost all the time.

MISSABLE TROPHIES:

There are 9 fruits that you need to collect before going into chapter 5 and 37 animals. Once you collect 37 animals you will automatically get the trophy. In this guide I have covered all animals and fruits + all special abilities that you can get and places that you need to visit to get them.

Some of the animals and fruits are hidden but the thing that you need to know is this – all intention is not to hide them well but to solve puzzles to get to them. In video I show you:

·         Glimpse of a puzzle

·         Collecting the animal and fruit

That way I dont ruin your experience of finding the solution by yourself. For a traditional guide the game is too long and also I do not think it is necessary. Who would watch video 4 hours long constantly. After you get to point of no return, dont go through, but go to the dragon. You can fly with dragon and visit every location you want.

Last missable trophy is in chapter 5 where at the end before the final boss battle you will need to speak to all your friends there. That scene you cannot miss because room is filled with all animals you met and all they want is talk to you. However if you do not talk to them you can miss the trophy. There is no manual save in this game. Let them loose trophy I will upload separately.

In the end when you get all fruits, visit the location at 07:56 Rock Bottom to open the doors and get the trophy

THE HOLY FRUIT SHALL SET US FREE

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...