Easy Platinum For Only 50 Cents! [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

23 minutes ago, Mr-Photo said:

Sorry, but not worth the 50c if you ask me.. also.. in canada it's proabably $5 instead of 50c

Probably 1 Canadian dollar tbh, but hey, currency conversion isn't my strongest suit haha

8 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

This definitely looks like it's from the same developer as The Lizard Lady vs the Cats. Whose son is this? There is no other explanation that such games are published at all.

Funnily enough, it is! But it looks better than that game and has a platinum. Fair play to the guy for trying though.

29 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

The games from Ratalaika Games are now the hard and long platinum trophies. How times change

In fairness, some of the platinums from Rata are shorter than this one, I achieved the platinum in 45 minutes roughly, but some people might be quicker. In fairness, the video is 16 minutes long so no doubt someone will get it to 30 mins.

28 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Quality content

I see you ? Thanks dude

27 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Yeah, I was just thinking.  People complained about those.  Lol, see what you get!

Lol yeah, but you can never please everyone, so why not displease some more? xD

Edited by BlakkVulture2K16
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

Imagine having a powerful console like the PS4 and you play stuff like that. And it's not even on an indie level of quality.

I played it on my PS5, so that's even worse xD 

25 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

If its not 8k and 120fps i won't buy it

I think it plays in 4K on PS4 Pro or PS5 >.< 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, glurak400 said:

come there enmeys or is that a simulator?

There are no enemies. It's a game to think about, but not really challenging. You have to move platforms and work with attractive and repulsive forces and need to jump correctly to move forward.

11 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

This game is only 50 cents on PS4, releases March 31st and it is a very easy platinum trophy for only 50 cents!

This game costs 60 Cent in Germany. Why do we Germans always have to pay more. Because we lost two wars? Haha.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, glurak400 said:

come there enmeys or is that a simulator?

No enemies. Basically as Sikutai says, that's pretty much what the game is ? Dare I say, it was somewhat decent in regards to being a puzzle game of sorts. 

57 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

This game costs 60 Cent in Germany. Why do we Germans always have to pay more. Because we lost two wars? Haha.

?? In fairness, the game was $1.05 on the NZ store, so I guess currency conversion? Also, the NA store adds tax as well so it would likely be around 57-60 cents with tax anyway. 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 5:45 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Probably 1 Canadian dollar tbh, but hey, currency conversion isn't my strongest suit haha

You are correct sir.. it is $1 in Canada.. and no the current exchange rate is not 0.5, but what are ya gonna do.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr-Photo said:

You are correct sir.. it is $1 in Canada.. and no the current exchange rate is not 0.5, but what are ya gonna do.. 

Does Canada add tax like the US PSN or is it included in the price? 

4 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

Sorry but I don't want people to know i'd platinum a windows 95 game on my profile.

*Sad Windows XP shut down sound intensifies* 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Does Canada add tax like the US PSN or is it included in the price? 

*Sad Windows XP shut down sound intensifies* 

There is currently no tax on digital PSN content in Canada (at the federal level). I'm not sure if a few provinces charge it at the point of purchase, but I don't think so.

So yeah, the $1 goes straight to Sony, and we are getting hosed on the exchange rate.

I'm glad Sony is shutting the PS3 and Vita stores, cause no one wants to play that old shit. Right Jim?

• Like 2