How long to self boost?

HaserPL

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

The catch is getting gold in the weekly challenges & grinding 100 wins.

Saw the requirements for this and it doesnt seem that bad, unless I don't know something about it xD

23 minutes ago, VI_WI said:

I'd say 7 to 8 hours, even less if you can get the Ooh, in ya face! trophy early

Thanks for your answer, now I know what to expect ;)

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I got to still do this as well

If it wasnt for the major time zone difference we could do it together :/ hopefully you will find someone/have a 2nd system to boost it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Saw the requirements for this and it doesnt seem that bad, unless I don't know something about it xD

Thanks for your answer, now I know what to expect ;)

If it wasnt for the major time zone difference we could do it together :/ hopefully you will find someone/have a 2nd system to boost it.

I know, I looked at your country after I posted :P

I actually have 2 copies of the game already (bought them for a dollar each) and have 2 ps3. I don't have 2 tvs though so that will be annoying but I have just been lazy in doing it.

3 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I know, I looked at your country after I posted :P

I actually have 2 copies of the game already (bought them for a dollar each) and have 2 ps3. I don't have 2 tvs though so that will be annoying but I have just been lazy in doing it.

Check if your tv has picture in picture function, I didn't know mine has it until well after my 1st self boost xD

• 2 months later...
On 6/4/2021 at 0:48 AM, Hysteria said:

Isn’t the gold digger trophy already glitched!?

No its not. My friend and I boosted it the other day and got it with no problem. The only trophy that is "glitched" is the Ooh, in ya face! trophy. And technically its not glitched, they just made the trophy insanely random and luck based with a patch after the game came out.

• Like 2