PS Now games that include DLC

ThatDrunkGuy

• 4 weeks later...

At the end of my Now subscriptions I tend to focus on smaller, easier games so that I don't run out of time while playing a long run game. Here's some easy games to complete. I'm not saying they are good, just fairly quick and easy to complete. I played them with my daughter, but even she didn't think they were very fun. I'll add to the list if others comment...

Fluster Cluck

Cars Race-o-rama

Frogger Returns

Tachyon Project

Toy Story Mania!

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

Tennis in the Face (surprised this was actually fun)

All Zombies Must Die! (also not bad)

Anomaly 2 (good game but only a quick game if you have 2 ps4s)

Trine 4 (I took my time with this early in the month, but I think it can be done quickly)

Magus (this game is so bad it is actually funny lol)

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eskolastiko said:

I have doubts, if I complete the normal game on ps3 of Borderlands 2, will I be able to move my game to ps now and complete only the dlc?

Yes if you have ps plus and upload your save to the cloud. You then have the option to download your cloud save on the ps now version and continue. Works the same way in reverse too. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Eskolastiko said:

I have doubts, if I complete the normal game on ps3 of Borderlands 2, will I be able to move my game to ps now and complete only the dlc?

Pretty sure you can upload your character in the Borderlands 2 menu, then download it in the the Handsome Collection menu in PS Now. Just be aware it's a different trophy list if you care about that. Also, if you have more than one character you can only do one at a time.

Oh damn, couple games on the list I planned on passing up since I didn't want to pay out the ass for expensive PS3 DLC. Do we happen to know if all of Asura's Wrath DLC is included?

Edit: Oh, hot damn, does Lords of Shadow? My wallet would love not having to pay for all that.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow does not come with the DLC. Tested it twice while we were all freaking out about PS3 patch data a little while ago.

Damn. Thank you for that, though.

Guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Can you explain how this one is quick with 2 PS4? I was thinking on doing it but everybody says it takes a long time. 

How much time did it took you total? 

I couldn't connect to anyone online, so it might be nearly impossible. It would connect to my daughter's PS4 though, so we were able to do the online portion in about 3 hours. It took me 32 hours to finish the plat....but actual play time I didn't keep track of. 

5 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

anyone have problems with trophies getting lost in the ether when playing the streamed version of a ps now game? I've been paying for psnow for a few months now and have cut a path through the downloadable section. I thought about doing The force Unleashed first one with all the dlc.

I've never had a problem with trophies for streamed PS3 games, they've always synced up just fine. Even if you forget to manually sync your trophies before closing the game, they'll automatically sync a few moments after the game closes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

PS3 are streamed, but they function just like the installed version...if it has online you can play online.

Cool, so i can play online. If my friend play on ps3 system. Can i play with him multiplayer if i play ps now??