PS Now games that include DLC

ThatDrunkGuy

6 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I couldn't connect to anyone online, so it might be nearly impossible. It would connect to my daughter's PS4 though, so we were able to do the online portion in about 3 hours. It took me 32 hours to finish the plat....but actual play time I didn't keep track of. 

I checked out and it seems it only connects to devices on your own network. Strange it only works this way but I guess it makes the platinum even more rare :giggle:

Might try it out. Seems like a cool concept

Do you know if it is possible to connect it between a PS5 and a PS4? I guess it is since the network is the same but better be safe than sorry

Edited by maiathewinners

1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

I checked out and it seems it only connects to devices on your own network. Strange it only works this way but I guess it makes the platinum even more rare :giggle:

Might try it out. Seems like a cool concept

Do you know if it is possible to connect it between a PS5 and a PS4? I guess it is since the network is the same but better be safe than sorry

When you load up on the PS5 you get that warning that things might not work....and sure enough I could not start a match at all with it(like infinite PSN loading screen). I did really like the game though, nice twist on tower defense.

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

1 minute ago, s68sc said:

You should write if the game is on EU or NA or other countries because in italy i don't have some games

I'll note that, sure. As long as people give me the info. Which games are not available in the EU? Also, any games(with DLC) in the EU that Americans don't see?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I'll note that, sure. As long as people give me the info. Which games are not available in the EU? Also, any games(with DLC) in the EU that Americans don't see?

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Saints Row The Third

Comet Crash Bionic Bundle

Sacred 3 Gold Edition

Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition

For now this are the only games that i know are not available on PS Now EU, i will probably get PS Now NA later this year just to get some of this Platinum.

Edited by s68sc
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DaniDa1985 said:

Idk if someone mentioned it before

But the two Bioshock Remastered Games (PS4) have also all DLCs included....

That's standard for the Remastered edition, but it's good to note regardless. Lots of people ask about it on the page for Remastered. Thank you for adding it.

It's been a while since I checked, but I'm pretty sure the Atelier Rorona title on PSNow has the DLC included (I don't think there are any trophies for it or anything).

On 4/27/2021 at 2:21 AM, Tiricy said:

Omg it's cool, there is any Latency on PS NOW?

My own experience is that when the game is streaming, it streams well. However, it has a tendency to crash my PS4. 

On 4/27/2021 at 3:03 AM, Jelly Soup said:

A bit. Really depends on your connection and how overheated the Atari Jaguar the PSN runs on is at any given moment.

Ha. They wish it was as advanced as a Jaguar.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, muumipappa2009 said:

Can anybody else confirm this? Didnt find any info anywhere on this.

I don't have PS Now currently, and never tried the game. Hopefully someone can confirm for you, or if you have Now load it up on an alt account to see?

On 27/4/2021 at 0:53 PM, s68sc said:

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Saints Row The Third

Comet Crash Bionic Bundle

Sacred 3 Gold Edition

Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition

For now this are the only games that i know are not available on PS Now EU, i will probably get PS Now NA later this year just to get some of this Platinum.

If you live in Europe, you can't play streaming ps3 games from ps now NA. I tried months ago with free trial in an account for get dlc trophies for Saint Row The Third and they gave me a message that was "you can't start this game" or something like that.

7 hours ago, muumipappa2009 said:

Can anybody else confirm this? Didnt find any info anywhere on this.

I can confirm it. Doesn't show up as a prompt or anything but while in the game it's playable and comparing the quests to the dlc shows that it's there

7 hours ago, KaosGames1226 said:

Escape: dead island has the free DLC underwater labs, does anyone know if it is included on the PSNOW version? If so that one can be added

I've played Escape: Dead Island a few months ago or so. The DLC Underwater Labs was included in the Ps Now version. (North America here - in case that matters). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET3RNAL_KOMBAT83 said:

I've played Escape: Dead Island a few months ago or so. The DLC Underwater Labs was included in the Ps Now version. (North America here - in case that matters). 

Perfect! Thanks for the clarification! Was hoping I could play it on PSNOW instead. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, ReazonIzTreazon said:

Quick question - does anyone know if I could play the DLC of Batman: Arkham City and Dishonoured through PSNOW if I already have the DLC purchased on my account or am I resigned to playing these through PS3 only?

Unless included, DLC only works for games you download, but not for the games you stream which is all ps3 games. 

• Like 2