how much would you have to spend on dlc b4 july?

melodicmizery

1 hour ago, JediKnight_327 said:

Yeah dont support this shit by giving them more of your money. Hide the game from your trophies or start a new profile if completion matters to you that much.

Sony's stance on pricing older content is disgusting. I was considering getting the Killzone shadowfall 100% but the DLC hasnt been on sale since 2018 according to PS Prices. I could literally buy 2 AAA games for the same price as that DLC.

Thats right and with easter sale going on right now on ps4/5 store the ps3 and vita games look so overpriced.

2 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Around 1500$

I had around the same amount and i had to start looking at really what games i needed and what was optional.

I managed to get it down to 100$ and this was one of the best thing i did because i want all games in the worild and all dlc but at some point it becomes a problem.

3 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Looked at the Skyrim DLC. Added up the price of all the packs (roughly £45). Laughed and ordered a copy of the Legendary edition on eBay for £8 instead

Outside of that, only had a handful of games where I didn’t own the DLC already (or it’s delisted so I’m SOL) and they were all £5 or less

Skyrim Legendary Disc have all dlc or some need to buy still ? Thanks

2 minutes ago, ellileon said:

Is there any Cod MW3 version with all DLCs on Disk? I will not spent 60$ for such an old game. That's absolut redicoulus. In total i'm round about on 260$. That's a real pain in the a**.

I know threre is Disc + DLC1 edition. But never saw all DLCs included. Suggest to ignore those kind of trophies

Already spend about $50. Have about $100 more to buy.

There is definitely more I could buy but I am just going to cut my losses on some games and play others on PC.

Thankfully I realized I can do the Force Unleashed DLC on PSNow saving me $40.

Oh plus another $40 on vita.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Not disputing your sentiment, but I think the culprit is the individual publishers - I don't think Sony set the prices

I dont believe that individual publishers got together and said 'hey guys lets at some point completely stop discounting our content on PS3 and Vita. But it's ok to carry on discounting the same stuff on other platforms'.

20$ if i want to save duke.

there's probably more i don't know about

i saved money last week so anything extra can go to DLC.

i got a head start this month i'm about 60% of the way to saving all the ps3/vita titles i care about. only need to get to 40% by the time june 25th comes around to save the ps3 games.

Edited by kingdrake2

I won't make my profile a 100% one anyway because of Fifa12 and the only DLC I don't have is The Doctor Who Cloned Me from Duke Nukem Forever, so screw it. I only give a fck about 100% on PS4. I wanted to buy dozens of games digitally, but won't do what they want me to do and buy them all for full price.

I'm thinking no more than £40. This includes Watch_Dogs, DA: Origins (I have the EU ultimate edition, I'm missing Ostagar), DA: Inquistion's Jaws of Haakon, and some Mugen Souls Z dlc to make getting the plat easier. I can't think of any Vita dlcs I'm missing. I'm more worried about the MMO/Monster hunter type games I have that "might" lose some psn access. I'm not sure, I still need to check.

Most likely around $18-30.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Dead Nation
Disgaea D2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Final Horizon (Vita)
flOw
Grid 2
Mass Effect 2
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (VR Missions)
The Last of Us (100% impossible anyway)
Sacred 3

Want to grab the DLC for Mass Effect 2, leaning towards getting Enslaved's, and might see if there are a couple particularly useful characters in Disgaea 2. Not sure if any of the others are worth it for the playthrough?

16 minutes ago, SyIaris said:

Most likely around $18-30.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Dead Nation
Disgaea D2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Final Horizon (Vita)
flOw
Grid 2
Mass Effect 2
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (VR Missions)
The Last of Us (100% impossible anyway)
Sacred 3

Want to grab the DLC for Mass Effect 2, leaning towards getting Enslaved's, and might see if there are a couple particularly useful characters in Disgaea 2. Not sure if any of the others are worth it for the playthrough?

Unfortunately Grid 2's DLCs are long gone.

• Like 1