how much would you have to spend on dlc b4 july?

melodicmizery

1 minute ago, Ozer928 said:

Unfortunately Grid 2's DLCs are long gone.

Really? Seems like a random one to delist. It's the only game on my profile someone else started, don't really want to try and 100% it anyway.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, cckerberos said:

After looking into it, it's a lot less bad than I had feared.

Asura's Wrath $10, Drakengard 3 $25, Dead Nation $4, Prince of Persia $10, The Bureau: X-Com $5.

I haven't started Asura's Wrath so will probably just write it off. The other one I'm on the fence about is Prince of Persia.

You might want Asura DLCs because it has the true ending

Asura's Wrath $10, Drakengard 3 $25, Dead Nation $4, Prince of Persia $10, The Bureau: X-Com $5.

I haven't started Asura's Wrath so will probably just write it off. The other one I'm on the fence about is Prince of Persia.

• Like 1

Probably will spend about 100-140€ total (20€ on DLC).

The only DLC that I will buy is:

Wizardry DLC (7.50€ total)

King of Fighter XIII DLC characters (12€ total)

Both cases are optional for me, but I actually bought Wizardry DLC 2 days ago, when I was checking if trying to pay with PayPal was still working or not in the Portuguese store... and it still works..

The Games will be:

Eyriuu Senki - The World Conquest (40€...)

Persona 2 (30€..)

Hyperdimendion Neptunia PP (20€..)

MeiQ (40€) (maybe.. until 5 minutes ago I though that this was available on PS4..)

Well, that's about it, since I refuse to pay 30+€ for any Visual Novel (was on the fence about Chaos;Child, but there's a PS4 version available), and a few others (Exist Archive, The Lost Child) are available on PS4, so, nothing to worry about.

DLC won't be much. Probably about £10 max (just the Agents of Shield DLC for Lego Avengers but I haven't checked the price of it yet)

Games are where I'll mainly be spending more money.

Vita

God of War Collection £20

The Sly Trilogy £20

The Ratchet Trilogy £20

Persona 4 Golden £9

Final Fantasy X/X2 £20

PS3

Far Cry Classic (not sure about the price)

The Oddworld games (not sure about the price)

AC Liberation HD (on the fence about this one. I'm playing it on Vita right now and I like it but I think I might skip the PS3 remaster and go straight to the PS4 one)

18 minutes ago, HMS_Victor said:

DLC won't be much. Probably about £10 max (just the Agents of Shield DLC for Lego Avengers but I haven't checked the price of it yet)

Games are where I'll mainly be spending more money.

Vita

God of War Collection £20

The Sly Trilogy £20

The Ratchet Trilogy £20

Persona 4 Golden £9

Final Fantasy X/X2 £20

PS3

Far Cry Classic (not sure about the price)

The Oddworld games (not sure about the price)

AC Liberation HD (on the fence about this one. I'm playing it on Vita right now and I like it but I think I might skip the PS3 remaster and go straight to the PS4 one)

I believe that all those titles are $10 per.

On 3/31/2021 at 2:31 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

I generally care more about the 100% than the platinum itself.

luckily I haven’t played many PS3 games, and those I have I finished quickly as they had little or no online component, and minimal or no DLC. 
All in Canadian
Black Ops 2 Season Pass $50

Modern Warfare 3 (DLC1-3) $60

Black Ops 1 (DLC1-4) $80

Back in January(?) I bought Arkham: Origins’: A Cold, Cold Heart for $14. Literally owned it on 360 and can get it (plus the game and ALL DLC) on Steam when it goes on sale for $10. But I still thought it was worth it (2, maybe 3 hours worth of content too 1f614.png)
I also bought COD World at War’s DLC 2 & 3 for $13 a piece.

Still not sure if I’m willing to spend $190 for DLC that was released in 2011, 2012 & 2013... 

If I did have to pick one up it’d definitely be BO2’s. Cheapest of them. Has Mob & Buried which haven’t been put into the new games (Blood of the Dead in BO4 was garbage).

I know the MW3 is garbage so I’d legit just be spending $60 for like 20 trophies.... jeez.

And while I enjoy BO1 Zombies, all of its maps have been ported into the best COD Zombies (Black Ops 3). And that was $40. At launch...

im having that problem with cod games as well. i dont even want to touch world at war because i keep hearing of people using hacks that will screw up the timestamps.

On 3/31/2021 at 4:07 AM, RabJammy said:

Fortunately I dont have any ps3 games on my account but I at least want black ops and world at war before the store closes. How the hell is it still so expensive though? Games are like a decade old!

Watch my dumb ass buy all the DLC I want then they have a big sale in the last month to commemorate the closure.

haha i was kinda worried about that to. i might wait till the last second and then decide. something like sleeping dogs i wont mind paying if it doesnt discount because its still a good game

On 3/31/2021 at 5:41 AM, pavelbagirov said:

Around 1500$

holy crap 

im wondering if the stores closes if the value of disc games will go up

Edited by melodicmizery

yeah he is spending 3x what i'm planning on just games alone (though this number may increase) i'm pouring my money into preserving what i can before sony destroys it.

think my numbers went down. it also depends on anything from here to august on vita/ps4 cross buy stuff.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 3/31/2021 at 11:41 AM, JohnlMatrix said:

Basically nothing, although I have Metal Gear Rising which I haven't started yet (got it new some time ago for about 2-5 €). Might get the DLCs for it.

Quick question: If I play MGR on PS Now, does it come with the DLC?

A little late answering you but the version on PSNOW is the ultimate edition at least in the US. Which means all dlc. Now ‘a interface isn’t the greatest and strangely some games don’t show up on the ps4/PC versions of PSNOW but they show up on the ps5 version of PSNOW. 

example god of war 3 (PS3 version) is ONLY on PSNOW on the ps5 while the remastered ps4 port is on both.

COD Advanced Warfare season pass £35

Arkham Origins season pass for £16

Wittled it down to 2 games after almost a year of buying dlc off and on through the months. Had a hunch Sony would shut down the store soon. Debating not even starting Arkham Origins on my account because of the awful online grind.

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli

For people interested in MGR (or heck even people who aren't but may be eventually) remember that the Sam and Wolf dlc are free depending on your region, so you just need to go claim them. So as far as trophies are concerned the only one you have to buy is the VR missions which is $3 USD.

Personally I don't care about 100% or anything, just grabbing dlc I actually want. Only gonna spend about $30 I think.

• Like 1

Going to post my buy list as well, it'll serve as another place to check if I missing anything:

(Playstation 3 only, not going to buy Vita or PSP stuff)

1st Priority DLCs:

- Sleeping Dogs: Year of the Snake DLC - BRL 37.90

- DmC: Vergil's Downfall DLC - BRL 18.90

- God of War Ascension Online Pass - BRL 20.90

- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance: VR Missions DLC - BRL 15.90

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Slingshot DLC - HKD 60 (Not sure, I will need to buy a 80HKD card anyway)

Games:

- Grand Theft Auto III - BRL 20.90

- Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - BRL 20.90

Total (After currency conversion) = U$33.73

Not a lot, quite in fact very little if you compare other people's list

DLC and Games I wish to buy but have no idea if I will spend this money on them:

- Mass Effect 3 DLCs: From Ashes, Citadel, Omega, Leviathan = BRL 279.60

- Mass Effect 2 Arrival DLC = Not sure what price

- Persona 4 PS2 Classic = BRL 50.90

- Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 = BRL 20.90 a piece

Not sure if I missing anything. Btw, anyone might find these prices interesting if they the do currency conversion, they are certainly cheaper on what I'd spend if I were to buy those same content on US PS Store.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2021 at 0:19 AM, Floorkiller74 said:

I thought I was good, but after looking into the games i own- I was  short on 3 games.

Tonight I picked up a $10 DLC for Tales of Zestiria, and the $15 Zombies pack for Black Ops 3.

I still have to pick up all the DLC for Disgaga 2, but that's going to come out to $60 after tax. Stupid DLC too, but I know If I skipped it, I'd regret it later on (Even though I'm not a completionist).

Oh good luck on the bo3 ps3 dlc lol. The game itself is horrible to finish 

On 4/1/2021 at 3:57 PM, melodicmizery said:

im having that problem with cod games as well. i dont even want to touch world at war because i keep hearing of people using hacks that will screw up the timestamps.

haha i was kinda worried about that to. i might wait till the last second and then decide. something like sleeping dogs i wont mind paying if it doesnt discount because its still a good game

holy crap 

im wondering if the stores closes if the value of disc games will go up

If you get people to boost the campaign trophies with and then do zombies with a friend or solo, waw trophy timestamps won’t matter because you don’t actually have to play a public game with randoms

• Like 1

I think I'll spend about 50 bucks for dlc and games combined maybe a little more but not much. if id buy everything I really wanted i would have to spend several hundreds (especially for the vita games ugh the Atelier games alone cost 200+ bucks)..

Holding out until the last week before the store closes to make my purchases and work on my must have list hoping for a last sale by sony.

Earth Defense Force 2025 Season Pass dlc

Resident Evil Racoon City dlc1+dlc2

Gravity Rush Dlc

Drakengard 3 dlc (do not own the game yet tho..)

Games i have yet to decide and check if there's disc/cartridge versions eventually with dlc included

Should probably be noted that some games have a lot easier platinum because of their DLC, even if they don't come with trophy pack. So don't be surprised if a 25% plat suddenly becomes a monumental task because most people here just used some DLC weapon/map packs to make things easier.

Because of the store shutdown, I just looked through the entire ps3 game list for games I might be interested in. (Download only). Excluding games that are extremely hard or have unachievable 100%s, of course. I came up with a list of about a dozen games to buy before shutdown.

Ps3 games to get before store shutdown:

Akimi village

Babel Rising

Crazy machines elements

Crazy taxi

Flock!

Hamster ball

Puddle

Rock of Ages

Savage moon DLC

Skydrift

Storm