Abby_TheLastofUs

Days Gone and Zombie Army 4 are April's PS+ games

121 posts in this topic

Is Days Gone in ps5 PS+ collection?

1 minute ago, Vergil said:

it is, yea

Hmmm. :hmm:

If true, not a great month for my personal tastes, but there's certainly a lot of game there for people to whom those games are suited. :dunno:

Well, Days Gone is already on PS+ so I don’t think so

That's funny—not long ago, I saw Days Gone for $5 at Walmart, and still wasn't interested.

Oddworld, on the other hand...

4 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Totaly forgot bout the ps plus collection. Was gonna pick up days gone again to do the challenges and mew game plus.

Do the plus collection games have a new trophy list or will it be the same as on ps4?

Days Gone makes sense because it's the main game I'm playing at the moment 😂 but also makes no sense because it's on the  PS Plus collection games so putting it on that and then on Plus seperately seems dumb and I don't have all that much interest in Zombie Army 4: Dead War

1 minute ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Do the plus collection games have a new trophy list or will it be the same as on ps4?

Same list, they're PS4 games running on PS5

It's not a good month if it's true. Not just because Days Gone is already free for PS5 users, but the second game is also some zombie survival game (?). Kinda disappointing if you're not into that genre.

3 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Same list, they're PS4 games running on PS5

Thank you. I thought so because ive not seen new lists for them on here. Only had a ps5 couple weeks and dont know much bout the plus collection

Just now, dannyswfc9 said:

Only had a ps5 couple weeks and dont know much bout the plus collection

I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat and have spent most of my time so far playing PS5 games (or the PS5 versions of inter-generational games). It's eff-ing confusing which version of a game you're playing when its a game with both a PS4 and PS5 version.

The Collection has a number of good games though, I need to redeem a few more of them. 

1 minute ago, Valkirye22 said:

I never understood the 'hate' for Days Gone,

I don't feel the "hate" but it has to be said that it's pacing is all over the place. Peaks of high octane excitement are spread too thin with plenty of wide troughs of tedium. At least, that's my experience, and it has caused me to put the game down a few times already. Now that it runs at 60 on PS5 I need to give it another shot, and it's working its way up the priority list in my backlog. 

I agree though that it is well worth checking out. The Hordes are great fun, they just come way too late in the story. 

Got both and done both, see what May brings for me. 

I hope this is not true, because I already have both. April is my birthday month; couldn’t Sony give me something that I don’t have? 😢

Let's hope Sony isn't April Fooling us.

Hmm, not sure about Days Gone being there, but ya never know.

Rumours of Sekiro being there are rife it seems, and wouldnt be surprised if that was...

I’d be happy with those games. If this leak is true then I don’t get the decision on Days Gone cause it’s already in the PS5 PS+ collection.

5 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

I’d be happy with those games. If this leak is true then I don’t get the decision on Days Gone cause it’s already in the PS5 PS+ collection.

*Sits in front of his PS4 and waves*

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

I never understood the 'hate' for Days Gone, it's a good game. If you haven't tried it yet it's good fun for some 30-odd hours

great if it becomes available for everyone not just ps5 owners as part of the Collection

zombie army 4 is a meh AA game, but it's ok to play through if you got friends to co-op with.

People are just getting tired of zombies mostly. Additionally, looking at pictures of the game the world is just bland looking. I've also seen some dislike the personality of the main character but I haven't even seen any of the trailers so I can't comment on that.

Days gone already being in the collection and both being zombie games has me leaning towards this not being accurate but we'll see

Makes sense, a previous PS Now game and current PS Plus game is now a PS Plus game. The free games are better.