Days Gone and Zombie Army 4 are April's PS+ games

Abby_TheLastofUs

Just now, dannyswfc9 said:

Only had a ps5 couple weeks and dont know much bout the plus collection

I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat and have spent most of my time so far playing PS5 games (or the PS5 versions of inter-generational games). It's eff-ing confusing which version of a game you're playing when its a game with both a PS4 and PS5 version.

The Collection has a number of good games though, I need to redeem a few more of them. 

1 minute ago, Valkirye22 said:

I never understood the 'hate' for Days Gone,

I don't feel the "hate" but it has to be said that it's pacing is all over the place. Peaks of high octane excitement are spread too thin with plenty of wide troughs of tedium. At least, that's my experience, and it has caused me to put the game down a few times already. Now that it runs at 60 on PS5 I need to give it another shot, and it's working its way up the priority list in my backlog. 

I agree though that it is well worth checking out. The Hordes are great fun, they just come way too late in the story. 

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

I never understood the 'hate' for Days Gone, it's a good game. If you haven't tried it yet it's good fun for some 30-odd hours

great if it becomes available for everyone not just ps5 owners as part of the Collection

zombie army 4 is a meh AA game, but it's ok to play through if you got friends to co-op with.

People are just getting tired of zombies mostly. Additionally, looking at pictures of the game the world is just bland looking. I've also seen some dislike the personality of the main character but I haven't even seen any of the trailers so I can't comment on that.