Abby_TheLastofUs

Days Gone and Zombie Army 4 are April's PS+ games

121 posts in this topic

feels bad. only 2 games.

guess there's a silver lining. at least ps4 folks who don't have a ps5 get days gone.

Posted (edited)

ZAT was great, so I waiting for a complete edition for ZA4.

Edited by sXe_SiC_
already posted, topics migrated

A bit lame that PS5 owners only get two games this month, but coming off of the February and March lineups pretty much anything would be a letdown.

Posted (edited)

Cool Month,only Oddworld for me as i have the other 2

People who pre-ordered Oddworld will be pissed as will those trying to 100% Zombie Army 4 Dead War

Edited by Conker

Not a great month for me. I already own Days Gone and have no particular interest in Zombie Army. 

9 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Confirmed.

I’ll take it but let’s hope they don’t give any other PS+ collection games.

Bad month if it's true. On the other hand maybe more people will experience Days Gone, which is my n1 PS exclusive

Not a great month for me as far as my personal interests go, but can't complain with all the free games we've been getting lately 

I was hoping for something different but overall not bad I suppose. I've got Days Gone through the PS+ collection and not particularly interested in Zombie Army although I'll at least redeem it. I am looking forward to Oddworld though so not a complete wash.

so now i get to have two copies of days gone through plus that i wont play? fantastic

I wonder if Sony's strategy is going to be continuing to give out games that are already free on the PS Plus Collection. They already gave Ratchet and Clank out for free for Play at Home, now they are including Days Gone as a free Plus game. When you think about it, many of the games in the collection have previously been free from Plus at some point so it would not surprise me if they end up offering more of the games from the collection for free later on.  

Hmmm, 6-7/10 from me.  Already have DG (8.5/10 game) and not interested on the other 2. 

Hope there is a good sale today, I need me a new game or maybe I'll pull the trigger and finally buy Demon's Souls Re. 

I literally just started playing Days Gone on PS5 thanks to the PS Plus Collection lol.

i may play Zombie Army 4 but there are sooo many dlcs to buy 😅

Posted (edited)

Total waste for me. Days Gone is the worst first party Sony game I've played and I don't care about the other zombie game and no PS5 so Abe is out, too. I don't like Oddworld either way, actually, PS5 or not. 

Days Gone is also a part of the Plus Collection on PS5 so the redundancies continue.

Edited by yowzagabowza

Now that’s what the fuck I’m talking about cot dammit!! As a fan of the Zombie genre I’m adding both of these games to my collection. Also heard Zombie army was like Sniper Elite which was also a dope game 😁

2 of biggest Sony exclusives same month. With Horizon complete edition later. Sony tryin to redeem themselfs for PS Store closure maybe lol.

Guess i add both to library

Posted (edited)

Good to see more people get to experience Days Gone. Started slow for me and it got better. The challenges were fun but there are some that are annoying and will take more than one try.

I'll invite my cousin to play Zombie Army 4 and I never played Oddworld before so i'll give that a shot.

Edited by Ghost

I don't have PS+ and these games certainly won't make me buy it. But good for everyone who wants to play them (seems like quite a few people do).

How are trophies usually for Oddworld games? Never played one before

15 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

ZAT was great...

For a moment I thought you had a french accent.

didnt they already have days gone for free? and the dlc for zombie is ridiculous. great game ruined by overpriced dlc.