Days Gone and Zombie Army 4 are April's PS+ games

Abby_TheLastofUs

38 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Both Season Passes are currently half price, so you could grab them all for around £30 if you wanted to ensure you had all the content. 

That's what Rebellion is hoping for.

5i76BBz.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

47M subscribers. Most of those don't care about the games, a lot are PS5 owners so already have the game, a lot will have already bought the game, a lot will have played it through PS Now..  Why not choose a game that will attract more interest and please most instead of pissing a lot of people off. Its just very poor imo, they already have the license for it to be on Plus so its a cheap move to put it as a main PS4 monthly game. 

Well i am happy i did not play it and now its free game 

Lol at people complaining "I was lucky enough to get a PS5, and therefore I already have Days Gone, boo!" Check your console privilege :P

Happy for Days Gone, that's a perfect "I'll play it if it's free" title for me. I'll pass on ZA4 unless I can get a co-op crew on this site to run through it, but even then, that's a _lot_ of DLC.

I fail to understand how this is a bad month? Days Gone alone is huge for folks who have never touched it before, and Soulstorm looks pretty good from what is shown so far. I can't speak about Zombie Army 4 but looks like a solid month to me. 

• Like 1

I’ve had bad luck with owning a lot of the free games the past few months, but oh well. I’m stoked for people who get to play Days Gone for the first time though. It’s an incredible game and one of the most fun platinums out there IMO.

Never heard of the Zombie Army games before, but after watching some gameplay I have to say it looks pretty damn fun. I’m not really a fan of multiplayer games but this is one I just might have to add to my trophy list. ?

10 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

47M subscribers. Most of those don't care about the games, a lot are PS5 owners so already have the game, a lot will have already bought the game, a lot will have played it through PS Now..  Why not choose a game that will attract more interest and please most instead of pissing a lot of people off. Its just very poor imo, they already have the license for it to be on Plus so its a cheap move to put it as a main PS4 monthly game. 

Some of you really don't understand basic math. Days Gone only sold a few million units. There are only 2-3 million PS Now members and only 6-7 million PS5 owners right now. Add that all up and at the most you have maybe 15 million people probably at the most who had the game. There are 40+ million PS Plus members. That's a lot of PS4 owners who had no access to Days Gone prior to this.

Days gone is solid

Turning out to be a great year for psplus so far for me.

Jan - Greedfall

Feb - Control

Mar - Everything!

Apr - Days gone and mayyyybe ZA4, itll be backlog dependent. 

Keep it going Sony lad. X

Edited by punkshepherd
The Queen is a lizard

On 2021-03-31 at 7:39 AM, starcrunch061 said:

It's a decent lineup, but also a reminder not to bother with PSNow again. One day, Sony will make that thing worthwhile for the long term, but right now, it's still a curiosity that's fine for short periods (1 month), but somewhat lackluster for longer ones (1 year).

Yeah, PS Now is the type of thing where you look at the entire library once, see what, if anything leaks your interest and get a month or two subscription. I got a month for $1 and have played God of War: Ascension & Superhot so far. Planning on playing the Gravity Rush: Remastered next, but after that I don’t see anything that peaks my interest. If Sony bothered attempting to emulate PS3 and as a result all PS NOW titles were downloadable I’d get a years worth of NOW in a heartbeat.

Was incredibly bummed seeing Borderlands 3, Marvel: Avengers being two of the three titles added this month. I was waiting for a week to see what awesome titles they would add. And then they didn’t. Got Long Dark for free on EGS so I don’t see why I’d bother playing it on PS4.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 2

I just started Zombie Army 4, finished the first two chapters and a few horde runs. It's a decent arcade-ish zombie shooter. The controls, character movement, the gameplay hasn't changed much since the previous titles in the franchise and it's a bit dated, definitely not as fluid as other similar games (World War Z, etc).

I'm glad we got it as Plus, this is exactly the type of game I like to receive monthly. Not something I would buy myself but if I get it for "free", I'm going to play it and enjoy it. Now, the DLC part of the game is absolutely terrible business practice and I'm not going to support it by buying it, playing the base game will be enough for me.