Hitman 3 ps5/ps4 patch 3.20 The Day After

Spide29

The patch still hasn’t fixed the (relatively minor, and not trophy related) issues I have -

namely, that my ‘completed’ count of featured contracts imported from Hitman 2, but not the actual challenge rewards - so I have a few items and a suit where the challange shows it complete, but the item didn’t go in my inventory.

That’s a small-beer issue in comparison to some though, and doesn’t bother me much, but I’m still hopeful it will get resolved somewhere down the line.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

The patch still hasn’t fixed the (relatively minor, and not trophy related) issues I have -

namely, that my ‘completed’ count of featured contracts imported from Hitman 2, but not the actual challenge rewards - so I have a few items and a suit where the challange shows it complete, but the item didn’t go in my inventory.

That’s a small-beer issue in comparison to some though, and doesn’t bother me much, but I’m still hopeful it will get resolved somewhere down the line.

Thank you very much for the info ☺️

13 hours ago, EWOKIAN said:

Still hasn’t fixed shortcut killer which was mentioned in the notes. Maybe next month for me I guess.. only trophy I need 

It fixed my Icebreaker trophy, but now Shortcut Killer bugged on me.  I have one left on Mendoza to get all 17, so I'll try that, but not expecting it to actually work.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

The dumbest thing in my opinion was, that you have to do the ICA facility tutorial completely new, even when you import your hitman 2 progress. What's this about?? Every progress from hitman 1 and 2 works per import, but not the tutorial and I did the tutorial trophies/achievements already 5!!! times (on 3 different systems). They should fix that for all the other players.

Also the changing framerate, I can save how often I want, it resets my framerate lock option every time.

3 minutes ago, Detox2033 said:

The dumbest thing in my opinion was, that you have to do the ICA facility tutorial completely new, even when you import your hitman 2 progress. What's this about?? Every progress from hitman 1 and 2 works per import, but not the tutorial and I did the tutorial trophies/achievements already 5!!! times (on 3 different systems). They should fix that for all the other players.

It's because that stuff didn't have specific in-game challenges associated with it, so there is nothing in your imported data for the Hitman 3 game to point to to tell it to unlock those trophies. Same reason the Sniper high-score stuff doesn't auto pop.

All Hitman 3 is doing is looking at an imported challenge list, and seeing which ones have been completed, and popping the associated trophies.

No challenge? No trophy pop.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2021 at 5:08 PM, Spide29 said:

Are you still having problems after patch 3.20 or has everything been fixed?

sadly my game also has 2 trophies bugged out. Both of which on the last level of the game 

Grab my boomstick which is the last challenge needed for one trophy 

and Bullet train trophy for using silenced pistol, smg and shotgun 

These are the last 2 i need and sadly no matter what i do it just wont work. 

Will have to wait for the next patch whenever that may be : / 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TrophyHunt121 said:

sadly my game also has 2 trophies bugged out. Both of which on the last level of the game 

Grab my boomstick which is the last challenge needed for one trophy 

and Bullet train trophy for using silenced pistol, smg and shotgun 

These are the last 2 i need and sadly no matter what i do it just wont work. 

Will have to wait for the next patch whenever that may be : / 

You can still earn Train Surfing by doing every other challenge, including the Silent-Suit only. You may not see Grab my Boomstick completed but you get credit by picking up a shotgun.

But the Bullet Train trophy seems unobtainable with the current patch, so plat isn't possible

• Like 2

19 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

You can still earn Train Surfing by doing every other challenge, including the Silent-Suit only. You may not see Grab my Boomstick completed but you get credit by picking up a shotgun.

But the Bullet Train trophy seems unobtainable with the current patch, so plat isn't possible

yeah dude i suppose ill have no choice but to wait and see if the next patch helps fix these trophies, I honestly hope it does. I believe the next patch hits end of April so fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xCloudxTifax said:

I did buy mine on release but the Bullet Train trophy wasn't broke when the game released. When I did decide to play the game a patch rolled out and that patch broke the trophy I fully agree though it is very annoying and frustrating when stuff like this happens

I do believe it had other issues with trophies on release? Anyway, still annoying having the game sitting on the shelf loosing value.

46 minutes ago, xCloudxTifax said:

I did read there was other trophy issues on release but I played mine when the patch came out so the trophies was fixed in that patch but then the patch messed another trophy up which was obtainable before the patch 1f644.png

There's never been a point in time where all trophies have been entirely glitch free in this game. Some that popped correctly for me would not pop for others, and vice versa.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mareepx said:

There's never been a point in time where all trophies have been entirely glitch free in this game. Some that popped correctly for me would not pop for others, and vice versa.

I guess then I was lucky only 1 trophy glitched on me I just hope it gets fixed in the next patch ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Shortcut Killer popped finally for me after this patch.  I had to load up the first four levels and exit before it popped.  It popped on Chongquin, but some people had it pop on Dubai.  I did this exact thing before the patch and it never popped so this patch had to have done something.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Shortcut Killer popped finally for me after this patch.  I had to load up the first four levels and exit before it popped.  It popped on Chongquin, but some people had it pop on Dubai.  I did this exact thing before the patch and it never popped so this patch had to have done something.

Anyone that is missing this trophy listen to Snake2410, it finally popped after loading in and out of games.

On 5/11/2021 at 0:54 AM, toastyshinobi said:

Anyone that is missing this trophy listen to Snake2410, it finally popped after loading in and out of games.

Glad this is working for others as well!

Side note, Ripe for the Picking in Mendoza just popped when it shouldn't have for me, beneficially though.  I did the poison and crusher kills, then did the gas kill but Vidal followed me to the console to divert the gas into the barrel room so the gas only killed Yates.  Trophy popped right when I hit the button to divert it though.  Was weird. 

Currently that one might be beneficially glitched.  Kind of glad because that one is probably the biggest pain in Hitman 3 for trophies IMOP.  You do need to do the challenge for poisoning them both though, since Mendoza pretty much requires almost all challenges to get to 20, but you can use rat poison for that.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, BenHarveyMusic said:

Just had a thought as I’m struggling to get the 2 trophies on the last mission still. If you had the disc version, would it be possible to install the game offline so it doesn’t download the latest patch? Would this work?

No because 90% of the trophies depend on online stats to pop and you cannot connect to their servers without being on the current patch.  There are only a couple for each level that I believe can pop offline, and none of the challenge related ones will.

I think finishing a mission and locations (only if you do them all in one mission playthrough) are the only ones that might pop offline.