[Fixed March 10, 2023] Can't install games on my PS3. Error code: 80029509

Caquis_1

8 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

It looks like downloads are up and running again. I was able to not just download older games, but purchase a new one as well. All working entirely as intended.

Yes it's true! I am able to download as well. Glad it's working again and hope it stays that way!

Edited by REV_300

4 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

It looks like downloads are up and running again. I was able to not just download older games, but purchase a new one as well. All working entirely as intended.

That is great news, hopefully it's the same for everyone and it was a one time thing.

6 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Please if more people can confirm this is also working for you, please do so, as I'm unable to confirm till after work

38 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

I thought PSP didn't have a store front any more? 

The Store itself does no longer allow browsing for or purchasing content, but you can still use the Download list to get your purchased stuff onto the PSP. Buying content only works from the Vita and PS3 Stores.

• Like 3

UPDATE: Seems Sony heard my prayers last night and decided to grant us a hotfix that allows us to install games once more. 

I forgot to switch my Privacy settings for PS3 to show Anyone so my profile was blocked because of it so I jumped on the PS3 to fix it. Once I did, I looked at the Download List and I thought "I'll try and download something for shits and giggles so I clicked on one of my newly purchased games, Dead Space. 

And it began to download. I got so excited I began installing everything I could in my download list just so it wouldn't happen again.

I'm glad it's working! Downloaded my DLC and all the other stuff! But cautious with this nontheless. And since i am, i downloaded EVERYTHING i have on PS3. Almost 300GB of stuff, will back it up somewhere in case the HDD corrupts or something and the store just goes bonkers forever. Althought legaly they can't prevent you from downloading your paid content until 2099. Even if the store closes, wich it will eventually. And probably sooner than later. The stuff you paid, you have to be able to download, but knowing Sony... I don't know. 

• Like 1

On a whim I decided to try re-downloading Jet Set Radio last night, and was surprised it went through. I was even able to claim and download the previously unclaimed theme and avatars, although in one case I had the grey bars flashing for almost two minutes before the download started. And then I check PSNProfiles this morning and it looks like I'm not the only person the store is now working for.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm currentòy getting error code 80023103 while trying to access the Download List and the Services List. Is the same happening to you guys?

EUR (Italian) account, all i've done was redeeming some old PS3/Vita free demos/addons i was missing.

Edited by Lance_87

26 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

I'm currentòy getting error code 80023103 while trying to access the Download List and the Services List. Is the same happening to you guys?

EUR (Italian) account, all i've done was redeeming some old PS3/Vita free demos/addons i was missing.

Works fine for me. A little search say maybe you redeemed too much in a short period and are currently blocked. 

17 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Works fine for me. A little search say maybe you redeemed too much in a short period and are currently blocked. 

It's virtually impossible to redeem too much in a short period. I can barely get ONE content at a time before being kicked out from the app... or even worse, the PS3 freezes and resets by itself.

Edited by Lance_87

26 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

It's virtually impossible to redeem too much in a short period. I can barely get ONE content at a time before being kicked out from the app... or even worse, the PS3 freezes and resets by itself.

By short time I mean limit, there is a limit to the amount of stuff you can redeem in 24hrs, I've had it a few times. Works fine for me PS Store on PS3, might be because of using an SSD.