[Video] Full Platinum Trophy Gameplay

Dino_Roar

In order to achieve the Platinum Trophy you simply need to make your way through the first 11 levels of the game. You will need to collect the relevant amount of Crystals per level in order to open the sealed door at the end of it. You start each level with 5 lives and if you fail the level you will go back to the beginning of that particular level. There is nothing else to worry about.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Thank you @Dino_Roar for the video.

For all reading this post/reply intent on popping the platinum trophy after me, do not exit to the menu during the “Sharp Trick” boss fight (level 10). Doing so will take you to the final boss fight/level (Goldfort Dungeon) every time you choose to continue the game, therefore skipping levels 10 and 11. Due to the lack of level selection your only option is starting a new game and going through it again until you’ve completed those two levels, unlocking their respective trophies (and of course, the platinum).

Additional Fun Fact: Zakym (the shovelware developer/publisher who may or may not be related to ThiGames and/or Webnetic) stole this game’s assets for their release/title Kruger.

Edited by Dry

• 9 months later...

@Dry How much of the game is skipped if that glitch occurs? Is the last level you mention basically level 12, or is it a bigger jump?

Just kinda curious on how long the game actually is, if you disregard the sloppy trophy list in the vein of Ratalaika/EastAsiaSoft. 

On 15/5/2023 at 9:53 PM, FishOfPain said:

@Dry How much of the game is skipped if that glitch occurs? Is the last level you mention basically level 12, or is it a bigger jump?

Just kinda curious on how long the game actually is, if you disregard the sloppy trophy list in the vein of Ratalaika/EastAsiaSoft. 

Honestly I’ve got no clue how many levels there are in Acaleisa. All I know is that it’s platinum trophy demands only completing the first 11 out of… Again I don’t know the total level count.

Edited by Dry