[NA] Spring Sale | Ends 4/29

Neocarleen

had to spend half of my wallet to get No Mans Sky (previously wanted it when i got a ps5). also saved Demons tier+ from the incinerator. i'll have one more pass on these games in case they switch out the whole list on the 14th.

No Mans Sky (ps4) (ps5)
Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO (ps4)
valentino Rossi The Game Compact (ps4)
Zero Strain (ps4)
112th Seed (ps4)
Anodyne (ps4)
Demons Tier+ (ps4) (vita)
Soul Caliber 6 (ps4)

Edited by kingdrake2

Not the best sale, honestly, lacks steep discounts on most of the games I'd want. Might pick up a few cheap games and Rock of Ages 3, though. Probably for the best since the last few sales have wrecked my wallet.

@DrBloodmoney you asked about Advance Wars before, so you might be interested in Tiny Metal which is on sale now; it's an Advance Wars spiritual successor made by developers of the original games (afaik).

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

@DrBloodmoney you asked about Advance Wars before, so you might be interested in Tiny Metal which is on sale now; it's an Advance Wars spiritual successor made by developers of the original games (afaik).

Oh, cool - cheers mate - good lookin’ out ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingdrake2 said:

mechanika is one of the crossbuy vita games that will be lost in august  in case anyone needs that one. same with demon's tier.

there's only 2 on sale right now after looking through it.

From what I can tell Mechanika was only released on the PS4

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Nice work as always @Neocarleen

Grabbing Contraptions and Ninjin: Clash of Carrots. Nothing else really jumps out at me.

If you are not going to play Ninjin any time soon. You can wait till it hits 99cents USD (twice hit the price, recently as Dec 2020).

Edited by Kishnabe

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

So I saw Bioshock  Infinite complete edition for the ps4 on sale recently, and the price was hogher than the collection now,  I'm interested in the Bioshock collection, but  only if I get the entire package, can someone confirm that I get access to all DLCs if I buy this?

Yep, all the DLC is included afaik. 

13 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

demon's tier. is one of the crossbuy vita games that will be lost in august  in case anyone needs that one.

edit: fixing on correction. 

Didn't Sony say you can stilll buy crossbuy games through the PS4-store/webstore & then have access to them on the Vita?

9 hours ago, Klart said:

Didn't Sony say you can stilll buy crossbuy games through the PS4-store/webstore & then have access to them on the Vita?

I think so, but honestly, I'm not sure.

I believe (don't take my word for it tho, you're better looking it up since I may be wrong) they also said that people should download at least one time the other versions of cross-buy games that they haven't downloaded even once (on the other platform) just in case, so it's kinda confusing.

Maybe it was referring to claiming the other version for free if it's not automatically a given, but I dunno for sure, since I don't know if the thing I said happens in any game.

So, if you buy a game on PS4, if they said what I said above, which I'm not completely sure about, it seems unlikely, unless they were referring to cross-buy games in which you need to claim the other version inside the store, therefore not instantly given.