[NA] Spring Sale | Ends 4/29

Neocarleen

44 minutes ago, OmiGaming_PS said:

Maybe it was referring to claiming the other version for free if it's not automatically a given, but I dunno for sure, since I don't know if the thing I said happens in any game.

Yes, you need to claim the version that has a free tag under it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Yes, you need to claim the version that has a free tag under it.

Then, for some games you will be able to buy them after the shutdown thanks to PS4, while others won't have the same luck. Is that correct?

But it also depends based on the game right?

Saying this since for some of them I already have on Vita, I didn't need to claim anything

So it seems it depends on the game and the cross-buy's nature tbh.

20 hours ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

I will not be buying anything for PS4 until after the PS3 and Vita stores shut down unless there's a game I really want for a very good price (or another $1 platinum :P). Gotta pick up some games on the legacy systems before it's too late!

FOMO got to you buddy 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

picked up 4 more games for last week one of which is saved from the incinerator:

Santa's Xmas Adventure (ps4)
Without Escape (ps4) (vita)
Ride 2 (ps4)
MotoGP 20 (ps4)

going to see if the line-up changes i decided against spending 30$ in hopes maybe some of the cross-buy vita titles will show up (down to 16).

Edited by kingdrake2

• 2 weeks later...

Well apparently the sale ended early for some of these games or else not all were part of the spring sale. AC: Origins Gold and Skyrim have been back to full price since 4/15. I was holding out since I figured I had time. Fortunately these go on sale often so I'll look out for them next time.

picked up the last batch from the spring sale:

Gravel Special Edition (ps4)

Riverbond (ps4)

Plants Vs Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (ps4)

--------

18.97$

2 of the games have multiplayer requirements but a secondary console bridges the gap.