FML.

ElevExplorer64

The servers for this game were shut three weeks ago, and I was hoping the servers would be back by the end of March. It's now March 31st, and the servers are still offline. I don't blame the devs for this, as they said on Twitter that they are working to get the servers back online. That said, I'm really mad about the whole situation because I am only four trophies away from the platinum, AND I already had the "50 Unique Players" and "Dive In 25" trophies, two of the most annoying trophies in the game. I could've easily gotten this platinum if I hadn't decided to wait forever. At least I got the platinum in LBP 1 and LBP Vita. And yes, I know I should have completed this game sooner, don't remind me. I should really get to work on my PS3 online trophies, since there's no telling what game could be hit next.

Acing all the levels will probably be my last trophy before the platinum if the servers are fixed. I could do that now since it doesn't require connection to the servers, but I just don't care enough if I can't get the platinum.

Also, to the people that DDoS'ed the servers, thank you so very much. If you wanted attention, you got your wish. Now you have to live with an entire fanbase hating your guts.

2 hours ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

Acing all the levels will probably be my last trophy before the platinum if the servers are fixed. I could do that now since it doesn't require connection to the servers, but I just don't care enough if I can't get the platinum.

I can confirm servers are back up. Just hopped on to check. I suggest you make this priority #1.

• Like 1