DLCs removed from the store?

black_opREADYf1

UPDATE: I've checked UK store and it says on description of doom 2016 that it already comes up with all DLC included; arcade and 6.66 update patch mp, basically with everything you need to get 100%

!!very weird part is that it only tells this on UK store, I've checked US & EU and doesn't say anything about it.

And thanks for the replies guys, guess it's all good to buy doom 2016 now. I just think with doom 3 VR release they just puted all DLCs in one, previously you had to download all DLC packs which were free aswell.

18 hours ago, Tyxoune said:

The DLCs are free now and part of the base game - just update your game to the latest version and you're good to go !

I got the 100% not long ago :)

What's the difficult part of 100% and how many hours to complete all online trophies?

6 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

UPDATE: I've checked UK store and it says on description of doom 2016 that it already comes up with all DLC included; arcade and 6.66 update patch mp, basically with everything you need to get 100%

!!very weird part is that it only tells this on UK store, I've checked US & EU and doesn't say anything about it.

And thanks for the replies guys, guess it's all good to buy doom 2016 now. I just think with doom 3 VR release they just puted all DLCs in one, previously you had to download all DLC packs which were free aswell.

What's the difficult part of 100% and how many hours to complete all online trophies?

It's very easy just time consuming !

It took me about 3 weeks to earn Beauty is Pain :silver: and I was only playing on week ends and a bit after work - all the other trophies just came along the way.

I'm really not a great competitive multiplayer gamer on console due to the controller; and I only managed about 187 ppm by the end of my grind.

In TDM I was really poor usually getting 5k - 7k XP, but I was quite good in SECTOR and DOMINATION with 18k - 20k points per game.

2 hours ago, Tyxoune said:

It's very easy just time consuming !

It took me about 3 weeks to earn Beauty is Pain :silver: and I was only playing on week ends and a bit after work - all the other trophies just came along the way.

I'm really not a great competitive multiplayer gamer on console due to the controller; and I only managed about 187 ppm by the end of my grind.

In TDM I was really poor usually getting 5k - 7k XP, but I was quite good in SECTOR and DOMINATION with 18k - 20k points per game.

Ok I see, hopefully will be easy for me aswell as it was for you. Also from what I've seen this is the only doom game you can't boost online on private match, so doom 2016 everything must be public right?