Missing Games

Hey @B1rvine, on a related topic - a DLC has been released for a game called "Going Under" a couple of days ago but hasn't been added to PSNP.

I think I've seen a thread for requesting something like that but I might be mistaken (can't really find anything like that on the forum). Not sure who to reach out to regarding that - any tips?

2 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Hey @B1rvine, on a related topic - a DLC has been released for a game called "Going Under" a couple of days ago but hasn't been added to PSNP.

I think I've seen a thread for requesting something like that but I might be mistaken (can't really find anything like that on the forum). Not sure who to reach out to regarding that - any tips?

Try this one : 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

That's my point its on this site but Luckslinger and Battle Rockets 2.0 stacks arent...

Your reasoning was "They’re not released yet. They’ll likely be here soon."

Unmetal isn't released yet its on PSNProfiles...

Edited by PS_Bowser

Luckslinger is, Battle Rockets 2.0 isn't.

If a game is released, the trophy list will be here. If a game isn't released, then the trophy list may or may not be on the site slightly early. Usually within a few days of release you'll see the lists.

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

Luckslinger is, Battle Rockets 2.0 isn't.

If a game is released, the trophy list will be here. If a game isn't released, then the trophy list may or may not be on the site slightly early. Usually within a few days of release you'll see the lists.

I'm talking about Luckslinger vita and okay

On 4/4/2021 at 4:39 PM, MMDE said:

AFAIK someone goes through the games before they're "published" on the site. Often fixing typos etc and adding background image. :P

2 hours ago, PS_Bowser said:

That person is slacking then there's alot of missing games...

Nah the lists just come through automatically, then we apply images and fix list info after. The reason there may be some missing lists is probably because nobody has played them yet, which for some reason this site doesn't find unplayed but active lists as well as others (which really isn't that big of a deal though, because they'll come in when people start playing it)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Nah the lists just come through automatically, then we apply images and fix list info after. The reason there may be some missing lists is probably because nobody has played them yet, which for some reason this site doesn't find unplayed but active lists as well as others (which really isn't that big of a deal though, because they'll come in when people start playing it)

That confuses me though because then why is Unmetal for vita on PSNProfiles if there's 0 owners and its not released? Sounds like there must be a flaw with how the system pulls new lists.

Its not a huge deal but would create a better realtime "screenshot" of all the trophy lists on PSN...

5 hours ago, PS_Bowser said:

That confuses me though because then why is Unmetal for vita on PSNProfiles if there's 0 owners and its not released? Sounds like there must be a flaw with how the system pulls new lists.

Its not a huge deal but would create a better realtime "screenshot" of all the trophy lists on PSN...

Well it's basically inconsistent when it comes to finding lists with no players. It finds some at times, but not always - I'm not sure exactly why it's so picky though, some sort of logic it's using, like maybe it doesn't go back and check list ID's that previously weren't showing anything until there are players with an unknown list on their profile... Just a guess though