Trophy Thoughts?

15 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Is that the epilepsy inducing JRPG one?

28 minutes ago, wardragon989 said:

I completely forgot about that one. I dont think we will get that one, even the creator regrets it.

It was 'Ultimate Custom Night ' I was thinking of.

I think the name was Five Nights At Freddy's World or FNAF World which sounds better and way shorter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 0:03 PM, mumik08 said:

I think the name was Five Nights At Freddy's World or FNAF World which sounds better and way shorter.

As in the cutesy RPG one. I liked that one. I wish it did come to PS4/PS5. I haven't played it since the early days of its release though.

https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/Achievements_and_Trophies Also, this has a bit of a description for each of the trophies for those wanting them. ;)

Edited by AquaNSky

9 minutes ago, AquaNSky said:

As in the cutesy RPG one. I liked that one. I wish it did come to PS4/PS5. I haven't played it since the early days of its release though.

https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/Achievements_and_Trophies Also, this has a bit of a description for each of the trophies for those wanting them. ;)

Was it fun? And yeah it wouldn't be bad if it came to PS4/PS5 that would be an interesting trophy list for FNAF World

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 1:26 PM, Alos88 said:

Eyyy, nice, the full trophy set works! That just leaves sister location as the odd one out (Please patch that one someday clickteam)

Sister Location has broken trophies? I've not heard that.

FNAF 2 has a confirmed broken trophy but that's never getting fixed, it's been out for about a year and a half now.

9 hours ago, skazzzz4 said:

Sister Location has broken trophies? I've not heard that.

FNAF 2 has a confirmed broken trophy but that's never getting fixed, it's been out for about a year and a half now.

Check either list, two  of the trophies haven't been earned by anyone. It sucks, but clickteam just don't seem willing to look at them.