Challenges bugged/glitchy

hybridhero102

39 minutes ago, sevensys said:

hi

unfortunatley i'm also missing bullet train trophy.

about "got my boomstick" challenge i got it accidently on the escelaton of the chapter.

on level 3 after you kill the target in the board room there is a shotgun  placed on the far left sde of the room (it's near where she get up and start walkng)

you pick up the gun and the challenge appeared.

edted: haven't tryied it yet but if this shotgun is registered maybe shooting a guard with it will complete  the trophy if this gun is the only one missing for the trophy. (it will also end the level since it's forbidden)

Interesting, thanks for the info. I won't be home until the weekend so I can't try it yet but let me know if you do

Personally, i believe that the issue with Bullet Train is the Silenced Pistol kill. In the latest patch (March 30) they made some changes from what i read in the patch notes.

They probably broke something there. I also saw someone who got the trophy after the patch without auto-popping it from ps4 or ps5.

He had completed the Untouchable mission before the patch though. So he probably had the pistol kill registered (it's more likely to use the pistol than the shotgun or smg in your first run)

Anyway, i hope they will fix with the next patch, it comes out on May 10 from what i read

On 4/27/2021 at 5:40 PM, Rammstone said:

Interesting, thanks for the info. I won't be home until the weekend so I can't try it yet but let me know if you do

I tried this on the PS4 a week or so ago: does not work.  Picking up the shotgun at the end of the escalation does get the "Boomstick" challenge, but killing a guard with it ends the level without "Bullet Train" popping.

I went back into the level after this escalation and tried all of the kills again with the various weapons, again no trophy.

I agree with sephiroth above:  players who got this trophy after the latest update without a crossplatform autopop always seem to have completed the Untouchable mission much earlier, and got "Bullet Train" on a subsequent cleanup run.  One or more of the bugged kills in the latest patch must be registered in their profile already.

3 hours ago, tak_106 said:

I tried this on the PS4 a week or so ago: does not work.  Picking up the shotgun at the end of the escalation does get the "Boomstick" challenge, but killing a guard with it ends the level without "Bullet Train" popping.

I went back into the level after this escalation and tried all of the kills again with the various weapons, again no trophy.

I agree with sephiroth above:  players who got this trophy after the latest update without a crossplatform autopop always seem to have completed the Untouchable mission much earlier, and got "Bullet Train" on a subsequent cleanup run.  One or more of the bugged kills in the latest patch must be registered in their profile already.

Yeah you're probably right. Hopefully we can get it in 9 days when the patch comes out

6 hours ago, Rammstone said:

IOI just confirmed on their twitch stream that several challenges and trophies have been fixed in the patch on monday. They specifically mentioned the Bullet Train trophy so we should be able to get it next week

Thanks for the update, I hope to god this is true, stuck on 97% in both versions

1 hour ago, hybridhero102 said:

Thanks for the update, I hope to god this is true, stuck on 97% in both versions

Yeah no worries. It was a bit unexpected because they seemed very passionate, frustrated and direct about the issues the game has been having since launch. Usually when I watch dev streams they are just avoiding all the negative comments like the issues never happened so it was very refreshing to watch. They said they will do better at communicating in the future

• Like 1

On 05/05/2021 at 10:27 PM, Rammstone said:

Yeah no worries. It was a bit unexpected because they seemed very passionate, frustrated and direct about the issues the game has been having since launch. Usually when I watch dev streams they are just avoiding all the negative comments like the issues never happened so it was very refreshing to watch. They said they will do better at communicating in the future

I'm glad they're taking that approach, I prefer transparency and good communication with consumers, hitman 3 is fantastic and a game that I want to see fixed, if not for my benefit then future players

Good news everyone!

You’ve read this in Professor Farnsworth’s voice, which means I can control your mind. 

Also I can confirm the last patch fixed the challenges for me and I got Platinum on PS5.

Happy hunting everyone :-)

Shortcut Killer finally popped for me with this patch.  Had to load up and then exit several levels before it did so it likely was a specific level that it bugged on.  Loaded the first three to no dice, but Chongquin it popped on.  Finally should be able to get the platinum barring any issues with the trophies I need in Mendoza.