Combat Trophies

Hi!

Is it true, to my understanding, the combat trophies are missable? Like you can't get them after you beat the main story? And if so, are there any combat encounters in the DLC that I can grind? I'm about at the end of the story. 

Thanks!

~ L.G. <3

11 minutes ago, Lady_Galleth said:

Which DLCs, specifically?

I'm about done with the story. :/ I made it back to Paititi for the second time, "Back To Where We Started." I HOPE I can get them before I end the story, but if not, then I can always do the DLC. 

The guide on here has some good suggestions on specific areas along the story path where you can farm kill related trophies under the “missable trophies” section at the top of the page. I’d recommend checking there to see if there are any areas you can still use. And you can use the checkpoint restart to make it very quick and easy once you have a good spot.

Also if you’re doing a 2nd playthrough for Deadly Obsession difficulty, you may be able to mop up some of your remaining combat trophies that way. Just keep in mind you won’t be able to restart checkpoint during encounters on DO.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lady_Galleth said:

Which DLCs, specifically?

I'm about done with the story. :/ I made it back to Paititi for the second time, "Back To Where We Started." I HOPE I can get them before I end the story, but if not, then I can always do the DLC. 

Every one of the DLC's have a side mission attached to them that, I believe, involve combat. You might be able to get combat trophies in them but I'm not too sure.

If you can't get it or are having trouble I think you'd be better off just completing all the DLC's first on your run and get close to the plat and 100% as you can, then start a new game on the easiest difficulty and use the reload checkpoint method for the rest of combat trophies. There are actually a lot of combat opportunities for trophies in the early hours of the game.

• Like 1

I was thinking the same. How I might need to start a new game if I don't get the trophies. I just checked, and I don't have any of the DLC, so I'll need to get them. 

If I do decide to platinum it, Deadly Obsession shouldn't be too hard with NG+  I hope. X3

1 hour ago, Lady_Galleth said:

I was thinking the same. How I might need to start a new game if I don't get the trophies. I just checked, and I don't have any of the DLC, so I'll need to get them. 

If I do decide to platinum it, Deadly Obsession shouldn't be too hard with NG+  I hope. X3

Don't worry about Deadly Obsession, it isn't too hard on NG+. Hell you might be able to get the combat trophies in the same playthrough.

Good luck!

• Like 1