More glitched trophies in DLC Uproar....

Deluziion90

Edit! thanks to @Hayabusa85

In another topic he mentioned he completed the shitty sprint event now easily with 3 stars. So I took my gamble and replayed one of those events in the main game where I had 1/3 medals.

After winning and getting 3/3 medals the trophy for the DLC popped for me.

No clue how this stuff works but if anyone encounters this same bug try this method

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 4

On 01/04/2021 at 3:19 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Edit! thanks to @Hayabusa85

In another topic he mentioned he completed the shitty sprint event now easily with 3 stars. So I took my gamble and replayed one of those events in the main game where I had 1/3 medals.

After winning and getting 3/3 medals the trophy for the DLC popped for me.

No clue how this stuff works but if anyone encounters this same bug try this method

I didn’t have much hope for this method but it actually worked for me. I had already won the sprint events in career but I replayed one and the dusk til dawn trophy popped. Thanks for posting this. You saved me another play through of the dlc!

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 4:49 AM, xXBurniXx said:

Had the same issue with 75 stamps in uproar. backup save has not worked.

replaying the first event unlocked the trophy for me. 

This also worked for me, after replaying the first event the trophy popped

Only trophy I am having trouble popping is The Duke trophy, have done 30 miles but no trophy. Haven't got the Full Charge one either but haven't done the mileage for that one yet, so will see how that goes. Anybody got any ideas for popping The Duke trophy?

Got all the other DLC trophies fine (think one glitched but just replayed the event) and am working on finishing the main list, just the mileage and complete all events to go. 

I have played the ps4 version and never ran into any bugs to be honest. did the plat a few weeks ago and working on the dlcs atm eveything worked like a charm so far and except grinding a few more miles the dlc is done to 100%.

I recommend, just to be save, to cloud the save before finishing the final event for the 75th medals. I always do it this way I hate to get surprised by bugs.

Edited by DavySuicide

2 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

I have played the ps4 version and never ran into any bugs to be honest. did the plat a few weeks ago and working on the dlcs atm eveything worked like a charm so far and except grinding a few more miles the dlc is done to 100%.

I recommend, just to be save, to cloud the save before finishing the final event for the 75th medals. I always do it this way I hate to get surprised by bugs.

Seems like the PS4 version is bug free, but the PS5 one is an absolute shitshow. It's like they don't have actual PS5 devkits and just deploy new versions hoping for the best ?

Update: I managed to get all the trophies. The main event one popped after replaying one of the last events from Uproar. The Taycan trophy popped after driving ~80km (50 miles) with it, so I guess the requirements are just higher than the trophies say. With the Duke I just let it AFK on the oval for a full time trial session and it popped afterwards (98km done).

I've got the Taycan with the specified minimum requirement of 30 miles (finished the last miles in time trial), but Extra Energy, BBs and A Wheely Big Finish refuse to unlock, even after trying some events from all campaign again. Shit...

On 4/4/2021 at 11:27 PM, Pinselneo said:

Energy dlc is buggy, too. I didn't get the trophy:

A Wheely Big Finish
Complete the "Wheelspin" Gate Crasher Event

Edit:

Next trophy that is bugged:

I'm Spinning Around
Complete the "Flying Lap" and the "Sprint Spiral" Sprint events

did you find a fix for Im Spinning Around? - got this to pop by replaying events.

Still cant get Wheely Big Finish or 75 medal trophy for Energy dlc to pop

edit: got wheely big finish to pop - repeated event lots of times, finally popped after changing cars

Edited by paulcoe

3 hours ago, paulcoe said:

did you find a fix for Im Spinning Around? - got this to pop by replaying events.

Still cant get Wheely Big Finish or 75 medal trophy for Energy dlc to pop

edit: got wheely big finish to pop - repeated event lots of times, finally popped after changing cars

I went back and completed the missing medals in the main career and the 75 medals in energy popped (without replaying another energy event)

This is really bad,,,,  just the porsche trophy to go