More glitched trophies in DLC Uproar....

Deluziion90

So considering I needed to grind for the 1000 miles trophy anyway I decided to play a lot of the Energy DLC. After a dozen or so events and completing all final events 2 or 3 times, BBs suddenly popped. I then decided to do the gatecrasher event again, and despite having completed it numerous times before, that also unlocked. Then 1 more event unlocked the 75 stamps trophy.

The mileage trophies for the Duke and the 1000 miles didn't unlock after meeting the distance requirements in the career, but 1 lap on an oval in time trial was enough to pop them.

I'm (for now) at 100%

Edited by NewDust

On 9.4.2021 at 0:49 AM, paulcoe said:

did you find a fix for Im Spinning Around? - got this to pop by replaying events.

Still cant get Wheely Big Finish or 75 medal trophy for Energy dlc to pop

edit: got wheely big finish to pop - repeated event lots of times, finally popped after changing cars

i deleted my savefile and did it again.

Edited by Pinselneo
  • Like 1

On 01/04/2021 at 3:19 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Edit! thanks to @Hayabusa85

In another topic he mentioned he completed the shitty sprint event now easily with 3 stars. So I took my gamble and replayed one of those events in the main game where I had 1/3 medals.

After winning and getting 3/3 medals the trophy for the DLC popped for me.

No clue how this stuff works but if anyone encounters this same bug try this method

Wouldn't pop for me either but this method worked even though I already had 3/3 medals. Thanks!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...