PS Now Better?

VELOCIOUS-VIPER

16 hours ago, VELOCIOUS-VIPER said:

does the ps now version of this game run any better? otherwise i already have the physical copy and i can get the dlc

If you have the physical copy, just play new games on Now that you do not have, then you can play sonic unleashed once your suscription ends. That's what I would do if I were you.

Edited by Pottercito_

Just now, Pottercito_ said:

If you have the physical copy, just play new games on Now that you do not have, then you can play sonic unleashed once your suscription ends. That's what I would if I were you.

yea i thought about this too im making a spreadsheet to keep track of ps now games and ps plus so i can do them before my subscription ends

i just wanna know if there is any improvement like frame rate, graphics etc anyways

PlayStation Now is the absolute worse version and way to play and experience the 7th generation version of Sonic Unleashed. Looking at your account I see you don't have the game on your profile, which is good. If your goal is to get the platinum, then you want to especially avoid playing it this way. Regardless of if that's your goal or not, playing it on PS3 should be the only way you ever play the game in comparison.

yea i thought about this too im making a spreadsheet to keep track of ps now games and ps plus so i can do them before my subscription ends

i just wanna know if there is any improvement like frame rate, graphics etc anyways

See above.

For improvements (e.g., framerate especially, graphics, load times) see it on the Xbox Series X. It's the best version of and definitive way to play Sonic Unleashed on console.

Edited by EcoShifter

6 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

PlayStation Now is the absolute worse version and way to play and experience the 7th generation version of Sonic Unleashed. Looking at your account, I see you don't have the game on your profile, which is good. If your goal is to get the platinum, then you want to especially avoid playing it this way. Regardless, though, playing it on PS3 should be the only way you ever play the game in comparison.

See above.

For improvements (e.g., framerate especially, graphics, load times) see it on the Xbox Series X. It's the best version of and definitive way to play Sonic Unleashed on console.

Alright thanks for confirming, im a bit on the fence for getting it on xbox since all my other games r on playstation but i really like the sonic games