Maneater: Truth Quest (DLC)

snakebit10

12 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

so does anyone know if it’s cross buy with PS4 and PS5 versions of the game? Don’t wanna buy this twice lol

That's what I'd like to know as well. I looked in the PSN store and it didn't specify [PS4][PS5] like you see on some other store listings so doesn't look like it.

EDIT: Never mind, it looks like it is in fact cross buy.

Edited by OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

so does anyone know if it’s cross buy with PS4 and PS5 versions of the game? Don’t wanna buy this twice lol

11 minutes ago, OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ said:

That's what I'd like to know as well. I looked in the PSN store and it didn't specify [PS4][PS5] like you see on some other store listings so doesn't look like it.

EDIT: Never mind, it looks like it is in fact cross buy.

Great, thanks! Was just going to ask this

I only rented the PS4 version (game was ok for what it was but pretty shallow).  I also forgot to claim the PS5 version through Plus, but I don’t think the game warrants playing twice.

That said when the Apex version of the game containing the DLC goes on sale for under $10, it is possible I pick up.  But that is probably 6 months to a year away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

Seems like you've already gotten a good chunk of them out of the way.  I'm happy to see you're already level 40.  Got a time estimate to 100% the DLC?  5-10 hours?

PSN has a big outage right now from which i'm also affected by... Never enabled "Offline Play" on PS5 and can't start the game anymore due to digital license issue.

It's probably < 5 hours. My estimate so far would be 3-4 hours. I was at 92% map completion when PSN decided to say "nope, you're too fast" :D

1 minute ago, DEI2EK said:

Does the game give you levels for all the EXP you accumulate after you hit level 30 in the base game if you have the DLC?

I don't think so. I leveled up to 31 soon after I started the DLC just by completing the introductory missions. Leveling in the DLC is pretty fast. I haven't even finished the main story mission and I'm already at 40.

3 minutes ago, Feichti1992 said:

Shit.... I didn´t liked that game. To much collectibles....

The DLC has  

10 License plates

10 hidden caches

6 landmarks

3 conspiracy dudes to eat

5 (?) time trials

But they also added 1 conspiracy dude to every area of the main game. That is probably the "hardest" trophy because your scan ability doesn't mark them on your map.

4 minutes ago, leandrorhcp said:

Developers definitely do. There has been a trend for a long time now of releasing DLC after the game was featured on Plus.

Yeah, I agree that devs care about that. Was just talking about the business side of things :)

1 hour ago, da_Heino said:

Completionists are not your usual consumers. Sony doesn't care about your completion rate lol

Im not delving into completionists thats just mere icing on the cake for some, Everything is pay for this and pay for that

subscribe to this with after market payments here and nickle and diming there

oh hey lets slap some paid dlc on a free to play game way after the game lauches and dies, great idea! (whispers softly, thats a horrible idea)

Sometimes i feel like i cant afford being a gamer anymore (sarcasm)