Possible PSN Store shutdown may make one of the trophies unobtainable

30 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

As most of you have been made aware of the PS3 and Vita PSN Store shutdowns, there may be a big chance that the online servers may close down as well. As such, this would make the platinum for this game unobtainable due to ONE trophy requiring you to download any Edit Song/PV once. So just in case, download the game if you have it or plan on buying it soon and donwload any Edit Song/PV you can find, you can then rest easy knowing you won't get locked out of this platinum trophy if you plan on tackling it in the future.

The same goes for the DLC characters (Neru, Haku, Sakine Meiko and Teto), which help making the Gift-giving grind less troublesome. Of course the DLC isn't required for the platinum at all, it's just that DLC characters have no cooldown in-between giving them gifts.

Thanks for reading and i hope the guide i made for this game helps you obtain every trophy.

Are you talking about the trophy called, "Community Presence"? What's the name of the trophy that you're referring to?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 11:26 AM, YaoiGod said:

As most of you have been made aware of the PS3 and Vita PSN Store shutdowns, there may be a big chance that the online servers may close down as well. As such, this would make the platinum for this game unobtainable due to ONE trophy requiring you to download any Edit Song/PV once. So just in case, download the game if you have it or plan on buying it soon and donwload any Edit Song/PV you can find, you can then rest easy knowing you won't get locked out of this platinum trophy if you plan on tackling it in the future.

The same goes for the DLC characters (Neru, Haku, Sakine Meiko and Teto), which help making the Gift-giving grind less troublesome. Of course the DLC isn't required for the platinum at all, it's just that DLC characters have no cooldown in-between giving them gifts.

Thanks for reading and i hope the guide i made for this game helps you obtain every trophy.

Do you know if in the first Project Diva F the additional characters make platinum easier? Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

Sorry the double post.

@Priere do you know if this is the DLC for F 2nd? But I only see 3 additional characters. Do I need the fourth character or is those three enough?

projdivadlc.jpg

That's the DLC. Sorry for the confusion, Sakine Meiko is DLC in Project DIVA X only. Only 3 DLC characters in F and F 2nd.

• Like 1