Trophy thoughts

G4Knight

On 4/19/2021 at 11:23 PM, DawningWolf55 said:

I am glad I rented it. I thought I would have some fun, I never played a Cooking Mama game and always wanted to try one out. The unfortunate part is, after around an hour, I got extremely bored. I could have this platinum faster but I can't take the huge amounts of repetition this game gives. Once you played about ten recipes, you just about played all of them. There isn't much variety in what you do with the recipes.

How luck you are to be able to just "rent it". While the rest of the world can't buy it yet, and by the looks of things probably will never be able to buy it either.

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

How luck you are to be able to just "rent it". While the rest of the world can't buy it yet, and by the looks of things probably will never be able to buy it either.

You could always get a North America account and buy it there. 

23 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Yeah, unfortunately you guys can't get it unless you buy an American account. I got gamefly recently again and decided to try out Cooking Mama as one of the games. You could never get me to pay more than $10 for this game. 

• Like 1

On 23/4/2021 at 1:08 AM, enaysoft said:

Just make a NA store account and buy a code from a trustworthy store in your country