My Name is Mayo Physical Release

Xylobe

Must be a hoax, this ´´game´´ is sold far too cheap to make a physical release any profitable... Unless they sell it more expensive this way, in which case the question is: who in his right mind will accept such a poor deal?

Edit - just looked at the website... $29.99?!? If it’s not an April’s fool, it’s for fools only ?

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 1

The funniest part about this is that it's called Volume 1 and they're leading with their heavy hitters.

I'm tempted to order and own this if for no other reason when someone asks me about getting into video games, I'd lend them this to establish on their profile before they play anything else.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Green lava studios really had Limited Run Games make a physical collection for ps4. Its called Green Lava Studios Volume 1. Volume 1 consists of My name is mayo, Mr Massagy, and My name is mayo 2. I'm unsure if it has seperate stacks yet. What are your opinions on this?

Heres the pics.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eRkwu4v5i7XWtNYx6

Edited by Camokidd87

11 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

Green lava studios really had Limited Run Games make a physical collection for ps4. Its called Green Lava Studios Volume 1. Volume 1 consists of My name is mayo, Mr Massagy, and My name is mayo 2. I'm unsure if it has seperate stacks yet. What are your opinions on this?

Heres the pics.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eRkwu4v5i7XWtNYx6

And now there is a Volume 2 which includes My Name is Mayo 3.

21 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

And now there is a Volume 2 which includes My Name is Mayo 3.

I remember a few months back it was rumored they were getting physicals but today was first time i actually saw it on ebay. I was surprised.

I think it would of sold much better if it had seperate stacks.