Xylobe

My Name is Mayo Physical Release

9 posts in this topic

Any idea if this will come with its own separate trophy list?! I would be tempted to buy it if so! Milestone plat #200, here we go 😂

Must be a hoax, this ´´game´´ is sold far too cheap to make a physical release any profitable... Unless they sell it more expensive this way, in which case the question is: who in his right mind will accept such a poor deal?

Edit - just looked at the website... $29.99?!? If it’s not an April’s fool, it’s for fools only 😂

Edited by Neef-GT5

Whoever said you can't put a price on perfection was wrong - turns out it's $29.99!

Purchased.  Happy to support Green Lava Studios, who have one of the funnier and perhaps the most oddball senses of humor in video gaming today.

The funniest part about this is that it's called Volume 1 and they're leading with their heavy hitters.

I'm tempted to order and own this if for no other reason when someone asks me about getting into video games, I'd lend them this to establish on their profile before they play anything else.

Given that this will be sold only for today i went ahead and bought it. The price will go higher due to the rarity of this physical release.

I hate myself right now. I could have spent $37 on literally anything else, but I did it anyway. Damn FOMO.

Edited by communistwookiee