What DLC in the PlayStation Store is needed for the 100%?

POEman553

30 minutes ago, mk55255 said:

Some of them are included in the physical version of Pain btw.

I'm literally installing the retail version of PAIN right now. I'll report back shortly with what modes/levels/characters are missing and still need to be purchased from the digital store.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I'm literally installing the retail version of PAIN right now. I'll report back shortly with what modes/levels/characters are missing and still need to be purchased from the digital store.

Is there only the EU/Blu-ray version? Is that the only physical ever made? I bought that some time ago and for some reason was under the impression it had all dlc, but I am also currently installing it to check dlc ?

3 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Is there only the EU/Blu-ray version? Is that the only physical ever made? I bought that some time ago and for some reason was under the impression it had all dlc, but I am also currently installing it to check dlc 1f602.png

There was a playstation disc that came with fat PS3s that "had" Pain on it, but it's a download code for NA

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

There was a playstation disc that came with fat PS3s that "had" Pain on it, but it's a download code for NA

Yeah, that's definitely not what I'm talking about (this is a standalone version) I know for sure this Blu ray version has dlc but not sure if there is still a few packs I will need. 

Edited by GunfighterHefty

Just now, GunfighterHefty said:

Yeah, that's definitely not what I'm talking about (this is a standalone version) I know for sure this Blu ray version has dlc but not sure if there is still a few packs I will need. 

You asked if the EU version was the only physical disc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

I have the EU disc. It doesn't include Hoff, Ivan, Ski Lodge or Museum (unless I overlooked them).

EDIT: Of course, I have been earning trophies on the digital NA version, so I doubt my save I've worked on for a decade will carry over. FML

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mk55255 said:
  • Scurv Dogg or Hung Lo
  • Abusement Park
  • Any female character (not sure if Fat Princess DLC counts, it's free btw)
  • David Hasselhoff
  • Movie Studio
  • Sore Spots
  • Museum
  • Alpine Ski
  • Ivan Tojakov
  • Buzz
  • Santa

I can confirm this list is accurate although the buzz character is unlocked by getting 3mil points in Movie Studio after party. I bought Tati as female character and Hung Lo because these are considered good characters by the PAIN community.

Fat princess will let you get the trophies.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

I have the EU disc. It doesn't include Hoff, Ivan, Ski Lodge or Museum (unless I overlooked them).

EDIT: Of course, I have been earning trophies on the digital NA version, so I doubt my save I've worked on for a decade will carry over. FML

Oh shoot, I didn't even think of this...so if I have the EU bluray will the missing dlc I need be compatible if I'm buying on my NA account?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Oh shoot, I didn't even think of this...so if I have the EU bluray will the missing dlc I need be compatible if I'm buying on my NA account?

Damn, I didn't even think about compatibility with the remaining DLCs. Thankfully I haven't purchased them (yet), but I'm assuming they'd need to match the same region as the main game - BCES-00548.

Hopefully someone can chime in and confirm my suspicion. @HuntingFever @BlindMango @Beyondthegrave07 @DEI2EK

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 3:11 PM, Helyx said:

Damn, I didn't even think about compatibility with the remaining DLCs. Thankfully I haven't purchased them (yet), but I'm assuming they'd need to match the same region as the main game - BCES-00548.

Hopefully someone can chime in and confirm my suspicion. @HuntingFever @BlindMango @Beyondthegrave07 @DEI2EK

Though I've played the game I'm honestly not sure here. I would say to expect it to have to be bought in the same region but may be worth buying one of the cheaper DLC's and seeing if it's compatible

... By the way, this game is for sure one to add to your download list before the store closes. A really challenging trophy list but one of the most unique and fun PSN games on the PS3 for sure

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

On 4/1/2021 at 11:50 AM, mk55255 said:
  • Scurv Dogg or Hung Lo
  • Abusement Park
  • Any female character (not sure if Fat Princess DLC counts, it's free btw)
  • David Hasselhoff
  • Movie Studio
  • Sore Spots
  • Museum
  • Alpine Ski
  • Ivan Tojakov
  • Buzz
  • Santa

That's it I think. I was buying DLCs few days ago myself. Some of them are included in the physical version of Pain btw.

Nice i forgot about Ivan and Santa... I suggest Hung Lo over Scurv Dawg since there’s another trophy just for Hung Lo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2021 at 5:26 AM, Carbon_Lancer said:

Nice i forgot about Ivan and Santa... I suggest Hung Lo over Scurv Dawg since there’s another trophy just for Hung Lo

which trophy is specific for Hung-Lo? The sore spots one mentions him but he’s just a character standing around in the map. I don’t think you actually have to play with him.

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

If only the trophy descriptions had some type of information in them. OH, look, here's one now:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/22-pain/5-trill

So why would you need him over Scurv then? I already knew about this trophy. I was asking because I already bought Scurv Dogg and don’t really want to buy Hung-lo if I don’t have to.

I own the physical version. I think the only dlcs I have to buy are

David hasselhoff

Museum

Alpine Sky

Ivan Tojakov

I'm not really sure about Sore Spots and Movie Studio, I see the pack of modes named more or less like that in my game, but I can't seem to find the specific modes/maps mentioned in the related trophies.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2021 at 5:26 AM, Carbon_Lancer said:

On 4/14/2021 at 5:53 PM, Darkette said:

which trophy is specific for Hung-Lo? The sore spots one mentions him but he’s just a character standing around in the map. I don’t think you actually have to play with him.

On 4/1/2021 at 4:50 PM, mk55255 said:
  • Scurv Dogg or Hung Lo (although Hung Lo is recommended, because of a trophy specific to him)

@Darkette is right. The other trophy with Hung Lo is to grab him, I just did it with himself, but can be done with any character. So the only trophy that requires them, can be with either Hung Lo or Scurv Dawg. I think... I'm a newbie with the game (fantastic one, this is so awesomely crazy).

On 4/14/2021 at 6:19 PM, VirtualNight said:

I'm not really sure about Sore Spots and Movie Studio, I see the pack of modes named more or less like that in my game, but I can't seem to find the specific modes/maps mentioned in the related trophies.

I have the disk version, no DLCs bought, just won Blockbuster and Lo Touch, so Sore Spots and Movie Studio DLCs have to be there.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 3

I can confirm now, that with the physical version you need these dlcs:

• David Hasselholf (1.50€)
  • Ivan Tojakov (1€)
  • Museum (5€)
  • Alpine Sky (5€)

The rest is all included already (when you download the latest patch; there is no code to redeem so a used copy should work as well), I highly recommend to find a disk since it should be cheaper than the digital version and has most of DLCs already.

Edited by VirtualNight

On 4/23/2021 at 4:17 AM, Gueeds said:

Just want to clarify this, there is an Amusement Park and Abusement Park DLC on the store. Which one is needed Amusement is 5.99 and Abusement is 1.99. Very confusing and the descriptions in the store don't help.

On 4/1/2021 at 4:50 PM, mk55255 said:
  • Abusement Park
  •  

Thanks for pointing this out @Gueeds . It's Amusement Park at 5.99, Pinball: Abusement Park at 1.99 is NOT necessary. I did not notice either, only today when was checking other characters and extras.

Name is very similar the mess comes from there.?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 4/22/2021 at 8:39 PM, VirtualNight said:

I can confirm now, that with the physical version you need these dlcs:

• David Hasselholf (1.50€)
  • Ivan Tojakov (1€)
  • Museum (5€)
  • Alpine Sky (5€)

The rest is all included already (when you download the latest patch; there is no code to redeem so a used copy should work as well), I highly recommend to find a disk since it should be cheaper than the digital version and has most of DLCs already.

Is this everything you need to get 100%? No free DLCs or anything else? I've just bought a physical copy and want to make sure I have everything I need. Thanks.