Do trophies work in NG+?

WM0003

I just need to fully research the Houdini splicer so if I do that in NG+ will the trophy still pop.

If not, where do they commonly spawn in game? I couldn't find a single one when I backtracked to research everything else.

5 minutes ago, wm0002 said:

I just need to fully research the Houdini splicer so if I do that in NG+ will the trophy still pop.

If not, where do they commonly spawn in game? I couldn't find a single one when I backtracked to research everything else.

Arcadia is the best place to find them at

• 11 months later...

I think the fact New Game Plus doesn't lock trophies like it did in the original on PS3 and all stats including collectibles carry over, should really be pointed out  in the guide. I missed the very first audio-diary and I just started a New Game Plus and the trophy unlocked. This information is almost crucial for players and probably the most imported difference in the Remastered Version regarding the trophies. 

• 10 months later...
On 1/4/2022 at 8:37 AM, OBSTINATIO said:

I think the fact New Game Plus doesn't lock trophies like it did in the original on PS3 and all stats including collectibles carry over, should really be pointed out  in the guide. I missed the very first audio-diary and I just started a New Game Plus and the trophy unlocked. This information is almost crucial for players and probably the most imported difference in the Remastered Version regarding the trophies. 

Can the survivor difficulty and no Vita chamber trophies also be done in NG+?