ArtMontef

Going from PS5 to PS4 version

9 posts in this topic

So I've seen people asking questions about that. 

 

We've platinum'd the PS5 version and started PS4, even despite deleting save files it had all stuff unlocked (all chapters minigames etc). But there's no need to worry about trophies not unlocking (no autopop), you get trophy for unlocking all minigames when you "discover" your first one. You can get trophy for completing the game just by replaying last section of last chapter, all other various trophies are easily unlocked by just chapter select. 

 

So don't worry about no trophy popping despite having minigames unlocked, just get to one you can get easiest to and it will pop. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for confirming this! I played through game on PS5 first and we just started on PS4 tonight and noticed all levels and mini games we had found were already unlocked. I was worried if I get the last couple mini games on PS4 version that we missed on first playthrough would then prevent me from getting them back on PS5 version.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I started playing PS4 version and now move to the PS5 version will it works too? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rostaak said:

If I started playing PS4 version and now move to the PS5 version will it works too? 

Yep, it works the same

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-06-26 at 4:55 PM, Forunth said:

Yep, it works the same

Why it’s not working for me? I played the ps5 version on launch and I decided to play the ps4 version this week but it doesn’t recognize my data! Any thoughts how to fix it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Why it’s not working for me? I played the ps5 version on launch and I decided to play the ps4 version this week but it doesn’t recognize my data! Any thoughts how to fix it?

What seems to be the issue? You start with blank slate? It should start the game from the beginning, but all chapters later are unlocked

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Forunth said:

What seems to be the issue? You start with blank slate? It should start the game from the beginning, but all chapters later are unlocked

I thought it will say ‘Continue’ instead there is only  ‘New Game’ option. If I understand it correctly, you mean the chapter will “later” unlock, when is later?


Thanks for the answer of course 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free up the PS5 in physical stores. No more scalpers in the purchase of PS5.

No PS5 ..... no renewals to the playstation plus, no purchase of games on disc and in the Store, no purchase of DLC.

No PS5, no play.

Rendete libera la PS5 nei negozi fisici. Basta bagarini privilegiati nell'acquisto di PS5.

Nussuna PS5 ..... nessun rinnovo al playstation plus, nessun acquisto di giochi su disco e nello Store, nessun acquisto di DLC.

No PS5, no game.

Edited by R-Linskey
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

I thought it will say ‘Continue’ instead there is only  ‘New Game’ option. If I understand it correctly, you mean the chapter will “later” unlock, when is later?


Thanks for the answer of course 

Yes, just watch the prologue until Cody and May become dolls :) You will see then that all chapters are unlocked. At least it worked that way for me. It shows up as new game, but somehow everything is unlocked. 

You will receive trophy for unlocking all minigames when you approach first minigame (any will do-through chapter selection). 

 

2 hours ago, R-Linskey said:

Free up the PS5 in physical stores. No more scalpers in the purchase of PS5.

No PS5 ..... no renewals to the playstation plus, no purchase of games on disc and in the Store, no purchase of DLC.

No PS5, no play.

Rendete libera la PS5 nei negozi fisici. Basta bagarini privilegiati nell'acquisto di PS5.

Nussuna PS5 ..... nessun rinnovo al playstation plus, nessun acquisto di giochi su disco e nello Store, nessun acquisto di DLC.

No PS5, no game.

What? What do you even mean...? How is that related?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.