Little Big Planet 2 DLC question

I_Am_Yuta_1999

Hello trophy hunters! Today, I want to ask you guys a question about DLC for this game! If I purchase Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition, would I be able to 100% the trophy list or would I need to buy some DLCs (if some of them aren't included inside the disc)? Thanks!

Best regards,
I_Am_Yuta_1999

Edited by I_Am_Yuta_1999

5 minutes ago, I_Am_Yuta_1999 said:

Hello trophy hunters! Today, I want to ask you guys a question about DLC for this game! If I purchase Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition, would I be able to 100% the trophy list or would I need to buy some DLCs (if some of them aren't included inside the disc)? Thanks!

Best regards,
I_Am_Yuta_1999

The special edition does not have all the dlc needed for the 100% sadly. And you can’t purchase some of the dlc anymore as the game and most of if not all the dlc has been delisted. The muppets dlc is a big one with a long thread on here. 

After doing a bit of research, it seems the Special Edition only includes the Move Pack of the trophy DLCs (it does also have the Toy Story Pack, but that doesn't have any trophies).

You'd be missing the Cross Controller Pack, the Muppets Pack, and the DC Comics Pack.

Edited by Stevieboy

7 minutes ago, Alejandro120298 said:

In order to get the 100% you had better buy the "extras edition"

The Extras Edition is still missing the DC Comics Pack though. It's also only been released in EU, so the DC Comics Pack would have to be bought form an EU PSN account so the game can recognise it.

Edited by Stevieboy

7 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

The Extras Edition is still missing the DC Comics Pack though. It's also only been released in EU, so the DC Comics Pack would have to be bought form an EU PSN account so the game can recognise it.

Also to piggy back off of that. Judging from the experiences of the last guy on the muppets thread. The extras edition codes are having trouble being honored right now. That’s if you even find a copy of the extras edition with the code not used or much less included.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PETMAN3000 said:

best option: find the asia copy (not japan) & buy the muppet dlc from indonesia ps store

Agreed. It’s technically possible to get all the dlc but you would need multiple copies of the game from different regions. Then would need to play the respective dlcs on that regions game. It would all feed into the same trophy list. But gosh is that a ton of work for one list’s 100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PETMAN3000 said:

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP9000-BCAS20113_00-MUPPETSLEVELKPS3

this is hong kong store. but you need the asian copy (BCAS-20113)

I have tried a lot of Asian PS3 store. If the Muppets Level Kit is still listed, they all stated "Not available for purchase >> Reasons: You do not own LittleBigPlanet 2 Rowlf Costume". Also, I can't buy on web store. They all said "Something went wrong" when I click Confirm Purchase.

Well, since digital extras edition got delisted along with LBP2 standalone games, and physical extras edition code can't be redeemed, are we out of option?

I read that you can unlock trophy if someone with the DLC invite you onto their game. Can we unlock all 7 of the muppets DLC trophies this way? Is this our only option now?

Just now, Networkforthisps said:

I read that you can unlock trophy if someone with the DLC invite you onto their game. Can we unlock all 7 of the muppets DLC trophies this way? Is this our only option now?

Thats has been tested and does not work. 

• Like 1