Anyone have climbing problem in Season 4?

serpent_guy

Before season 4, climbing was just fine, ocasionally you dropped but not as bad as it is now. This makes the game very unplayable (let alone attempting for Infallible)

I'm surprised there's no one complaining about this. Or nobody's in South East Asia playing/care with this game anymore?

Funnily enough, the only game I've noticed it in is Wall Guys and it's the exact same issue as the one in the video. Grabs for a second and then drops.

It's not every time I play the round and, given how bad I seem to be at it anyway, it's not overly a major deal for me but it is something I hope they get round to sorting.

On 4/2/2021 at 4:12 AM, serpent_guy said:

Before season 4, climbing was just fine, ocasionally you dropped but not as bad as it is now. This makes the game very unplayable (let alone attempting for Infallible)

I'm surprised there's no one complaining about this. Or nobody's in South East Asia playing/care with this game anymore?

I've also experienced this on Wall Guys, but not as bad as you are showing in the video. That's really bad. Usually my grab doesn't work about 3 or 4 times, and then it eventually grabs. Very frustrating, hopefully they fix it soon.