Game freezes at startup

Are you playing on PS5? Pretty sure this was one of the games which was said to not be playable on it. I'm unsure whether it means altogether unplayable, or starts and freezes etc. If you are on PS5, could be the issue! 

I played it on PS4 last year and encountered no issues during my playthrough. 

• Like 1

Hello, thanks for your reply.

I'm playing it on the PS Vita. I will download it again on my PS4 and see if it still works there or not. It used to work a long time ago, but I'm going back to it to get the plat/100% since it's an eyesore on my PSNProfile hahah.

Thanks again. Hopefully someone knows how to fix this :(

On 4/2/2021 at 8:28 AM, Tidus755 said:

Does anyone else have this problem?

The game boots, freezes at the white screen with Agent 47 and the title, but the buttons which should be appearing at the bottom of the screen never do...

Hitman go has a funny bug. It freezes when your connected to the internet. Kill your internet connection and it should work fine

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Hitman go has a funny bug. It freezes when your connected to the internet. Kill your internet connection and it should work fine

For your information, I turned ON Flight Mode and the problem still occurs. Later today or tomorrow I'll try deactivating Wi-Fi on the console completely, maybe this will fix the issue... However, at this point, I would just be better off playing it on PS4 (directly on TV or with Remote Play) to avoid this inconvenience.

If it had worked in Flight Mode I would've been happy though :(

• 3 weeks later...

For the sake of this topic if someone in the future reads this. I was never able to make it work on my Vita. I decided to install it on my PS4 and I will play it on my Vita through PS4 Remote Play...

I hope Lara Croft GO doesn't have the same issue...!