For the P[L]AYERS! - A list of all PSN exclusive games for PS3/PSV/PSP/PSM

Alpha-Jinro

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You're missing Counterstrike Global Offensive for ps3 psn

CS: GO is available for other platforms, too: PC, Mac, Linux, X360

1 minute ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Thanks for this list! Should probably include Quantum Conundrum on the PS3, which I believe never got a physical release (+ DLC and a JP stack)

Quantum Conundrum is available for other platforms, too: PC, X360

The list is only here to show which games are "really" not available anymore after the closures, not to list every game which is not available on a Sony platform after the closures.

• Like 3

@wltrsjcwvita I'm a collector, and I used so far mostly the Sony platforms (for example: over 1000 Games for PS3 and I was willing to get even more, it is good that the most of them are retail, but when you don't know if tomorrow there is a patch still downloadable, this is not really much better than digitals). Because of this decision of Sony, it will be nearly impossible to get every game now on Sony platforms only. So I was looking which games are really Sony platform digital releases only, so you could really get what you can't purchase after this anymore at the moment (still hoping at least for a remaster of the Drakengard 3 and other Drakengard games. The first entry was great on the PS2). The other games, which I not listed, are at the moment theoretically possible to purchase at other platforms. So if you are not a total Sony-Fanboy and be flexible enough, you know with this list on which games you should focus now.
I change now my act of collecting and don't just buy the games for PS platforms if there is a cheaper/better solution on another platform, because there is now no way anymore to make a "perfect Playstation collection".

Edited by Alpha-Jinro
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Alpha-Jinro said:

CS: GO is available for other platforms, too: PC, Mac, Linux, X360

Quantum Conundrum is available for other platforms, too: PC, X360

The list is only here to show which games are "really" not available anymore after the closures, not to list every game which is not available on a Sony platform after the closures.

Yes, but it is a PSN only game on playstation, it has no physical release. Burn Zombie Burn missing too

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yes, but it is a PSN only game on playstation, it has no physical release. Burn Zombie Burn missing too

I think this is being analyzed as an IP and it's permanent loss of access, not just if the PS variation is no longer available.

6 minutes ago, EmperorZetta said:

Add Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 for Vita.

Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 has a japanese retail Version for PSV -> ID: VLJM-35131 https://solarisjapan.com/products/sengoku-musou-chronicle-4

6 minutes ago, Neyaru said:

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Dreamy Theater (+ 2nd and extend) are listed as add-on on the PS Store, but are more like remakes of the PSP titles. Exclusive to the PS3.

Ok, Thanks, I don't have really any clue about those "Hatsune Miku" games
The second game seems to have a retail, the extend not I add it.

7 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yes, but this ist not the purpose of this list. It is made to show all games which are not available anymore after the closure of the stores, not to show all games which are no more available for Sony platforms after the closure. It is made to give everyone the chance to not miss any game which was ever made if there is no other way to get it. So to list every game which is PSN only and for PS3/PSV/PSP (in the Sony universe) is another reason than this list.
PS: Burn Zombie Burn is on other platforms, too for example Steam

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

The Muramasa DLC for Vita is not on a cart as far as i know

Added it, and the Hatsune Miku PS3 which was mentoined earlier, too.

13 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Great effort! Really interesting to see how few games are “really” being lost when the PSN switch off happens. 

Yea, especially if you look at which games are really "worth" it, there is not much that will be lost. This is the good thing about that every lazy developer is just re-releasing their games over and over again as "Re-Re-Remaster". The other good thing is, that the Japanese videogame-fans are really more into retails, so there are many retails available. It would be a total Armageddon for the Vita, when the most games which are japan exclusive are not available as retails

Edit:
@DaivRules Great! Didn't know you can make tables here, too. I was first thinking about separate lists, too. But I thought the message was better to get if you see a real "total number" of what games are missing after the closures.

Edited by Alpha-Jinro
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alpha-Jinro said:

Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 has a japanese retail Version for PSV -> ID: VLJM-35131 https://solarisjapan.com/products/sengoku-musou-chronicle-4

Ok, Thanks, I don't have really any clue about those "Hatsune Miku" games
The second game seems to have a retail, the extend not I add it.

Yes, but this ist not the purpose of this list. It is made to show all games which are not available anymore after the closure of the stores, not to show all games which are no more available for Sony platforms after the closure. It is made to give everyone the chance to not miss any game which was ever made if there is no other way to get it. So to list every game which is PSN only and for PS3/PSV/PSP (in the Sony universe) is another reason than this list.
PS: Burn Zombie Burn is on other platforms, too for example Steam

while it is on steam, the first dlc pack isn't. In Space dlc appears to be a playstation exclusive

3 minutes ago, Alpha-Jinro said:

OK, that's possible. So I add the game as DLC which is lost after that. (Is it still purchasable?)

It is currently listed on the store for $2.99

Infamous Festival of Blood should be on there too, it was only a voucher code as part of the Infamous Collection, which is expired by now, so only possible to get on the store

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Dogfight 1942 PS3. Also DLC with trophies. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1682-dogfight-1942

Noticed this as well. Mad Dog McCree

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1810-mad-dog-mccree

Technically you still can Mad Dog McCree for many other retro consoles.... (If you do it is the other question, but you can do it)

Dogfight 1942 including it's DLCs is available for X360 and Steam, too.

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It is currently listed on the store for $2.99

Infamous Festival of Blood should be on there too, it was only a voucher code as part of the Infamous Collection, which is expired by now, so only possible to get on the store

Thanks for the hint. I was seeing it is a part of the Infamous Collection but didn't know it was only a Voucher. But on the other hand it is available for PS Now, so not lost after the closure, you can still access it via PS Now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alpha-Jinro said:

Technically you still can Mad Dog McCree for many other retro consoles.... (If you do it is the other question, but you can do it)

Thanks for the hint. I was seeing it is a part of the Infamous Collection but didn't know it was only a Voucher. But on the other hand it is available for PS Now, so not lost after the closure, you can still access it via PS Now.

Eventually PS Now will discontinue PS3 games, only reason why it was suggested

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alpha-Jinro said:

Isn't the point of this to list all digital only games? You should rename the title Exclusives to not cause confusion. 

11 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Eventually PS Now will discontinue PS3 games, only reason why it was suggested

Yea, that is really a future risk. The question is, if they discontinue PS3 Games from PS Now (which is the only way to have some kind of backward compatibility for PS3 games at the moment), will they still let us download the PS3 Games or discontinue everything?

Other games which are at the moment PS Now and PSN exclusives [maybe not all games are listed, this is only quick and dirty]:

1. .detuned
  2. Battle Princess of Arcadias
  3. Bentley's Hackpack
  4. Bomberman Ultra
  5. Comet Crash (has a new entry: Comet Crash 2)
  6. Cuboid
  7. Elefunk
  8. Hamilton's Great Adventure
  9. Hamsterball
  10. Judge Dee: The City God Case
  11. Numblast
  12. Linger in Shadows
  13. Okabu
  14. PixelJunk Eden
  15. PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap
  16. Planet Minigolf
  17. Ricochet HD
  18. Sky Fighter
  19. Wakeboarding HD

PS: @GUDGER666 Ok, thanks. Changed the "only" to "exclusive" to not cause confusion.

Edited by Alpha-Jinro