A to Z JRPG Platinum Challenge

4 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

So Far it feels like bosses are just damage sponges, but hopefully they vary more in tactics and difficulty to make things interesting.

haha I wish I could say they do.., I think there are 1 or 2, if you auto pilot with rotating attacks and abilities they can kill you actually pretty quick if you are not paying attention.

Depends also how quickly you farm sentiments and combine to make better gear as well.

Edited by Lavenza
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Lavenza said:

haha I wish I could say they do.., I think there are 1 or 2, if you auto pilot with rotating attacks and abilities they can kill you actually pretty quick if you are not paying attention.

Depends also how quickly you farm sentiments and combine to make better gear as well.

I think for the most part I've been keeping in line with my damage output and gaining levels, although I've only been using Rei so I have lacked a bit on polishing up the other characters so far. The only time damage is lacking is on boss fights, but I haven't had any where it's an issue because they have been pretty weak or easy to outmaneuver. Honestly I don't mind it like that because I feel like it's easier to enjoy the story which is great so far.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I think for the most part I've been keeping in line with my damage output and gaining levels, although I've only been using Rei so I have lacked a bit on polishing up the other characters so far. The only time damage is lacking is on boss fights, but I haven't had any where it's an issue because they have been pretty weak or easy to outmaneuver. Honestly I don't mind it like that because I feel like it's easier to enjoy the story which is great so far.

Yeah enjoy the story and going through first playthrough.

When you unlock the mage equivalent, it makes the late game way easier to get the lvl 99 trophy 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lavenza said:

Yeah enjoy the story and going through first playthrough.

When you unlock the mage equivalent, it makes the late game way easier to get the lvl 99 trophy 

The girl who shoots the projectile things from her hands? I just cleared her dungeon set and god, she was annoying to deal with lol but seems easy to just load enemies with a barrage of hits

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

The girl who shoots the projectile things from her hands? I just cleared her dungeon set and god, she was annoying to deal with lol but seems easy to just load enemies with a barrage of hits

Yep that's the one :), her abilities you unlock over time during the playthrough.. you just feel sorry for the boss. Haha

• Like 1

Update: 

Made the decision to go ahead and not hold myself to playing them in alphabetical order, and it was mainly to..enjoy myself more. For me, this challenge is mostly about clearing out a bunch of old games that are piled up in the backlog, giving some games through PS Now a chance (gotta get my money's worth!), and just having fun playing the genre I enjoy the most. So, I just decided to not drive myself crazy over it, this is a pretty expensive list and it's gonna take patience, many days of grinding feeling like I'm making zero progress and frustration..Best thing I could do is just make myself flexible with it so I don't feel trapped in a grind when I could play the next one, or one on the list that seems to be jumping out at me at the moment. Ok this rant over..next rant!

Battle Chasers...wow. NG+ is not a joke. I struggled on the first dungeon, but once I was about level 10 I was able to function and felt confident enough to make it through and was able to coast my way till Deadwatch. Those damn Reaper enemies are like OHKO machines, and really the hardest part for my team is the lack of gear. I feel like my only option is to spam dungeon runs to Deadwatch (Strongmont wipes their ass with my heroes' dead bodies) which is my least favorite dungeon, it's just not a fun grind at all. The overworld enemies are either tough in The Moors, or too easy to give me decent XP. I feel like I hit a wall of a huge difficulty curve. I keep reading that crafting gear becomes very important in NG+ but I feel like I'm lacking the materials to make quality stuff. Idk, might give it a break and come back to it with a fresh set of eyes after a few days.

Crystar has sat at 48% as I powered through Letter B, but I will have to pick it back up maybe soon cause Battle Chasers is a doozy right now.

Booted up Death end request and..I'm kinda getting Crystar/Neptunia vibes for some reason? Unlocked an ENTIRE trophy! Amazing. Honestly it looks ok, combat seems different, so I will have a better opinion once I put more time into it.

Will probably star Exist Archive once I finish Battle Chasers most likely. That looks like another grindy one..maybe I should do a less grindy one first?

PROGRESS:

Ar Nosurge: Ode To An Unborn Star - 100% :platinum:

Battle Chasers: Nightwar - 91%

Crystar - 48%

Death end re;Quest - 1%

Edited by MyNameIs_Rainman
  • Like 4

On 4/28/2021 at 10:34 PM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Battle Chasers...wow. NG+ is not a joke. I struggled on the first dungeon, but once I was about level 10 I was able to function and felt confident enough to make it through and was able to coast my way till Deadwatch. Those damn Reaper enemies are like OHKO machines, and really the hardest part for my team is the lack of gear. I feel like my only option is to spam dungeon runs to Deadwatch (Strongmont wipes their ass with my heroes' dead bodies) which is my least favorite dungeon, it's just not a fun grind at all. The overworld enemies are either tough in The Moors, or too easy to give me decent XP. I feel like I hit a wall of a huge difficulty curve. I keep reading that crafting gear becomes very important in NG+ but I feel like I'm lacking the materials to make quality stuff. Idk, might give it a break and come back to it with a fresh set of eyes after a few days.

That is about where I got in the game too, I haven't found the motivation to go back yet unless there is a more efficient way to progress than what I was trying to grind. I also think I went to NG+ too quickly, this is what I get for not looking at a guide >.<. 

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

That is about where I got in the game too, I haven't found the motivation to go back yet unless there is a more efficient way to progress than what I was trying to grind. I also think I went to NG+ too quickly, this is what I get for not looking at a guide >.<. 

NG+ has been a challenge so far but I feel the synergy between my time getting closer and closer to my 1st run endgame as I get better and better gear. I'm a few parts away from crafting Gullys ultimate weapon so I think that will be a huge boon to my survivability and damage output. Really my goal right now is to get as much as I can towards the ultimate weapons for Calibretto and Garrison as well, if anything I can just blitz past most mobs and focus on bosses, as they seem to have static level limits.

If you didn't max out perk points you might struggle a bit more. I have them maxed but I'm struggling due to gear. 

On 29/04/2021 at 3:04 PM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Update: 

Made the decision to go ahead and not hold myself to playing them in alphabetical order, and it was mainly to..enjoy myself more. For me, this challenge is mostly about clearing out a bunch of old games that are piled up in the backlog, giving some games through PS Now a chance (gotta get my money's worth!), and just having fun playing the genre I enjoy the most. So, I just decided to not drive myself crazy over it, this is a pretty expensive list and it's gonna take patience, many days of grinding feeling like I'm making zero progress and frustration..Best thing I could do is just make myself flexible with it so I don't feel trapped in a grind when I could play the next one, or one on the list that seems to be jumping out at me at the moment. Ok this rant over..next rant!

Crystar has sat at 48% as I powered through Letter B, but I will have to pick it back up maybe soon cause Battle Chasers is a doozy right now.

Booted up Death end request and..I'm kinda getting Crystar/Neptunia vibes for some reason? Unlocked an ENTIRE trophy! Amazing. Honestly it looks ok, combat seems different, so I will have a better opinion once I put more time into it.

Will probably star Exist Archive once I finish Battle Chasers most likely. That looks like another grindy one..maybe I should do a less grindy one first?

PROGRESS:

Battle Chasers: Nightwar - 91%

Crystar - 48%

Death end re;Quest - 1%

Just bought Death End Re:quest 2 Day on Edition on sale at my local game shop haha. I am waiting to get 1st one for cheap :P.

Good Progress so far on your goal :) , I am trying to complete FFX / FFIX and I'm just lost in the grind ( so I started Tales of Berseria :D Logic)

• Like 1

On 4/30/2021 at 10:44 PM, Lavenza said:

Just bought Death End Re:quest 2 Day on Edition on sale at my local game shop haha. I am waiting to get 1st one for cheap :P.

Good Progress so far on your goal :) , I am trying to complete FFX / FFIX and I'm just lost in the grind ( so I started Tales of Berseria :D Logic)

Of course, substitute one grind for the other, I always do it! I've dipped my feet a bit in Returnal, and oddly, it's like my Zen place for when Battle Chasers NG+ is pissing me off. I have one more dungeon to do and the final boss and should have the Platinum for Battle Chasers but it's just defeating me when I get really poor drops or make little to no progress.

Maybe I'll just try to rush the last dungeon and get it out of the way, the lack of progress and just tiredness in general have been keeping me from making significant strides, just been exhausted with a bunch of home buying stuff. Because of it, I put off starting Saga frontier and Nier because I wanna make sure I give them lots of attention and right now I just feel blehh lol

Letter "B" Banished!

Battle Chasers: Nightwar 

Completed : 5/2/2021

1L1e3daf.png

Rainman's Ratings & Review

How JP is this RPG? : 1.5/10

Story/Plot : 6/10

Gameplay: 7.5/10

Music : 3/10

Time To Platinum : 90 Hours

On its surface, Battle Chasers may just look very nondescript or average. It's not flashy or thought provoking. It doesn't have a convoluted, KH-esque storyline. It plays it straight and fairly safe, and you know what? That's what makes it great. Because it takes this, and excels in what it provides: a fun, engaging combat system on a tried and true dungeon formula. You can surmise the ins and outs of the game fairly on, but that doesn't stop it from being fun and a great play at all.

How JP is this RPG? : 1.5/10

This RPG is lacking in its JP, but there's little tidbits of influence here and there. Definitely a more questionable entry for the JRPG list but..oh well.

Story/Plot : 6/10

Spoiler

Your MC is Gully, the daughter of a fabled warrior who, upon his death, is granted these powerful gauntlets. Evildoers have pursued her in hopes of getting them, so in steps your A-team of heroes to protect her. As you journey, your airship is shot down and everyone is split up. What starts out as a find your friends mission turns out to be more sinister as an ancient evil is getting ready to re-emerge and do bad things! Unique story? Not really, but for this tale, it works. Destra is attempting to revive C'drall, but she has an ulterior motive for this Demon God thing, who just wants his undead army to rise and cause chaos. The dialogue and banter between the characters is probably my favorite part, as they really give of a rag-tag group of friends stuck somewhere they don't wanna be vibe.

Gameplay: 7.5/10

Spoiler

This is where Battle Chasers shines..the Battles! Combat is straightforward, however you can take advantage of the Overcharge system. Overcharge is basically free Mana. Your characters have a Mana gauge, but once depleted you need to refill it or you cannot use skills. Using basic attacks can build up Overcharge so if you have 180 Mana and 20 Overcharge, you use a skill that requires 15 Mana, you still have 180 Mana plus 5 overcharge. It's pretty self explanatory, and it helps tremendously with trash mobs and just clearing our your normal enemies so you aren't expelling precious Mana. Dungeon runs can get tedious so the less you rely on potions, the better off you are. Each character essentially fills out a niche roll, and I stuck with the first 3 of Calibretto (Healer/Utility), Gully (Tank) and Garrison (DPS), and they carried me the entire game and NG+. All characters are viable, but they were my favorites so I stuck with them. 

The standard crafting, enchanting and fishing are available as well, and on your first run you probably wont need much of it (except fishing). Fishing is crucial because you can get a stream of Shadow Coins, and by completing the Fishiary you get a strong weapon for Garrison. On your first run it will probably be weaker than what you have by then, but in NG+ this makes Garrison a force to be reckoned with for a good while. Doing Dungeons on Legendary will give you better loot, same goes for Mythic in NG+. I suggest giving yourself a bit of a challenge and learning the intricacies very well in your first run, because NG+ is ruthless and unforgiving. Dungeon mobs can be like 3 Levels higher than you, with more HP and hit harder. Enemies might also have an additional buff and the AI is much smarter and picking off your team. It's highly advisable to complete ALL perks before start new game plus, because you will need those bonuses very much. You lose just about everything, making it a very steep difficulty curve in the beginning, and can be AWFUL if you don't get lucky with good drops. My advice? Know your party's limits in combat, don't be afraid to use skills in heated fights, Keep your buffs up, run Legendary/Mythic as soon as you can confidently tackle them, and don't be afraid to run from fights if the result isn't worth the effort. I ran from nearly every enemy in the Mana Rifts, ran straight to chests to hopefully pick up some useful gear, then ran my ass to the boss. Enchant! Those bonuses seem insignificant compared to your overall stats, but when I fought the last boss, those little gains were just extra layers of protection, turning otherwise OHKO into a survivable attack.

Music : 3/10

Unfortunately, the music was pretty standard and not memorable, definitely something they did not take a page out of from usual JRPGs.

Verdict:

BC is pretty underrated, IMO. It doesn't go grand, but it does what it does really well and provides a great turn-based dungeon crawling RPG experience. It has KoA/Darksiders art style to it, and a comic series for those interested. I picked this up off of PS Now, so between that, Letter A, and a few others I'm grabbing off of there, I at least feel like I'm finally getting my money's worth! Overall, I think fans of games like Diablo, Torchlight and Darksiders Genesis would enjoy this game. It seems to have flown under the radar, but I think it's a great RPG for any fan of the genre. 

PROGRESS:

Battle Chasers: Nightwar - 100% :platinum:

Crystar - 48%

Death end re;Quest - 1%

Exist Archive - 0%

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force - 0%

Granblue Fantasy Versus - 1%

Hack//G.U Last Recode - 0%

I Am Setsuna - 0%

J (Time And Eternity) - 0%

Katana Kami - 0%

Langrisser I & II - 0%

Megadimension Neptunia VII - 0%

Nights Of Azure - 0%

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos - 0%

Pier Solar And The Great Architects - 0%

Omega Quintet - 0%

Romancing SaGa 3 - 0%

Shining Resonance Refrain - 0%

The Caligula Effect: Overdose - 0%

Utawarerumono: Prelude To The Fallen - 0%

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - 0%

Wild Arms 3 - 0%

Xuan Yuan Sword VII - 0%

YIIK A Postmodern RPG - 0%

Zone Of The Enders: Mars 2nd Runner - 0%

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

How is your quest going?

It's slowing down a bit in general due to some pretty big life stuff (closing on a house in June, so gamer room here I come!). I just finished Returnal (198), which, not on the list, but I really enjoyed and I'm getting very close to platinum 200 which I have dead set on being Legend Of Mana so I've been just chipping away little by little. But things have just been busy and stressful with the anticipated move so my gaming has been off and out of its usual sync. But at least it's due to good stuff happening so there's that!

Once the move is all said and done and plat 200 comes and goes it will be back to the grindstone on these!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

It's slowing down a bit in general due to some pretty big life stuff (closing on a house in June, so gamer room here I come!). I just finished Returnal (198), which, not on the list, but I really enjoyed and I'm getting very close to platinum 200 which I have dead set on being Legend Of Mana so I've been just chipping away little by little. But things have just been busy and stressful with the anticipated move so my gaming has been off and out of its usual sync. But at least it's due to good stuff happening so there's that!

Once the move is all said and done and plat 200 comes and goes it will be back to the grindstone on these!

Congrats on the house , that is exciting

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Congrats on the house , that is exciting

Thanks! It's a new chapter for the family..wife gets the house she picked, kiddos get space to play and grow, and I get the nerdy man cave to geek out in that I've always dreamed of having ever since I was I was a young gamer. It's a big win, and ill be glad once it's all over with and can relax a bit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Thanks! It's a new chapter for the family..wife gets the house she picked, kiddos get space to play and grow, and I get the nerdy man cave to geek out in that I've always dreamed of having ever since I was I was a young gamer. It's a big win, and ill be glad once it's all over with and can relax a bit.

That's awesome.

Good news stories in this day and age are a rarity. Congrats  again.

Take a pic of the gaming room when it is set up

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Letter "C" Crushed!

CRYSTAR 

Completed : 5/21/2021

1Lb469e3.png

Rainman's Ratings & Review

How JP is this RPG? : 6.5/10

Story/Plot : 6.5/10

Gameplay: 3.5/10

Music : 6/10

Time To Platinum : ~40 Hours

How JP is this RPG? : 6.5/10

You literally gain power-ups and Weapons, Armor & Accessories through Crying...if that isnt the strangest, most odd thing that only a JRPG can somehow pull off then Idk. With that being said, there is a story reason for it. Character's seem to fill pretty standard tropes/niches, your typical lazy, non-caring protagonist who gets thrusted into some stuff and gotta be a hero, although Crystar handles these things quite differently, and surprisingly well for the most part.

Story/Plot : 6.5/10

This is where Crystar shines. The story was depressing and moody, but it struck me as real and passionate. The game plays on emotion, moreso of the characters at play, and their trauma and deepest pains. I think this game can even provide a somewhat of a catharsis for someone who may be struggling with their own trauma and pain, as the game embraces the notion of crying and letting emotions overflow to be purified and strengthened. I found that concept very interesting and unique, and I think it puts Crystar is a playing field of its own compared to the AA JRPGs out there. The game tosses some plot twists out there and alternate storylines as to how certain events take place when there has been influence on certain characters..so once again I thought it was cool to see how the story unfolded when X was changed so Y was the new result of it. Reminded me of FFXIII-2 in some aspects with the alternate endings when certain things were changed. This is a game meant to be played to enjoy the story (because if you are a fan of solid combat...turn around now!)

Gameplay: 3.5/10

In my opinion, Crystar was hampered most by its blandness. The game itself is quite unique, don't get me wrong..I thought the story was pretty good and the plot/premise was interesting. But the gameplay (Aside from the crying mechanic) was just very...very...very..bland. Combat was lackluster, the character models themselves were a bit meh. It's weird because I found the characters' struggle and reason for fighting to be powerful, yet the characters themselves on paper just sucked, I couldn't stand them after a while. Maybe it was the writing, or just the banter, most likely it was the voice acting (MC was just a bore), but it just didn't hit the right spot for me. The environments were extremely generic areas with even more generic enemies that essentially were like 7 different enemies, but all color variations. Just felt lazy. 

Music : 6/10

Some scores went excellent with the tone and dreary mood of the game, I really cant argue that the music wasn't good. It wasn't FF good, but it was alright.

Verdict:

If you don't mind sacrificing the AAA experience, you can find a pretty deep, depressing but fleshed-out story within Crystar. That being said, the gameplay can sour the experience a bit, so I found myself playing in small batches to keep myself engaged. A bit grindy towards the end with collectibles, but at least they help round out some of the lore/experiences within the context of the game, so it was decently enjoyable. Also, the trophy icons are doggo, I will say no more.

*not sure why the spoiler tags are there still, I copied the format from the previous update post so its just stuck like that, ill fix it for next posting

PROGRESS:

Ar Nosurge: Ode To An Unborn Star - 100% :platinum:

Crystar - 100% :platinum:

Death end re;Quest - 11%

Exist Archive - 8%

Granblue Fantasy Versus - 2%

Hack//G.U Last Recode - 0%

I Am Setsuna - 0%

J (Time And Eternity) - 0%

Katana Kami - 0%

Langrisser I & II - 0%

Megadimension Neptunia VII - 0%

Nights Of Azure - 0%

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos - 0%

Pier Solar And The Great Architects - 0%

Omega Quintet - 0%

Romancing SaGa 3 - 0%

Shining Resonance Refrain - 0%

The Caligula Effect: Overdose - 0%

Utawarerumono: Prelude To The Fallen - 0%

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - 0%

Wild Arms 3 - 0%

Xuan Yuan Sword VII - 0%

YIIK A Postmodern RPG - 0%

Zone Of The Enders: Mars 2nd Runner - 0%

Edited by MyNameIs_Rainman
  • Like 2

Death end re:Quest is 1 ending trophy away from platinum...but I gotta hold it for a bit because I refuse to give this game the 200th plat honor lol. That honor alone goes to Legend Of Mana Remaster, so I still got like 2+ weeks to make progress in games till then. Also, unrelated to the list, SaGa Frontier is also at 98%, sitting in Platinum purgatory until then, as well as the FFVII Remake Intergrade which I believe will autopop from our save files so, if all goes well, I might jump from 200 to about 204-205 depending on the progress I can make these next few weeks!

Alas, Death end re:Quest is really the one I hammered out. Just booted up Fairy Fencer and now I remember why I didn't continue on the PS3, the protagonist is just shit. I complained about Crystar's protagonist being bland, empty, and that stereotypical morose, lazy and sarcastic/negative character, but man, Fang from Fairy Fencer F is just something else. I hope he gets his shit together throughout the story or this is gonna be a painful one.

PROGRESS:

Ar Nosurge: Ode To An Unborn Star - 100% :platinum:

Crystar - 100% :platinum:

Death end re;Quest - 97%

Exist Archive - 8%

Granblue Fantasy Versus - 2%

Hack//G.U Last Recode - 0%

I Am Setsuna - 0%

J (Time And Eternity) - 0%

Katana Kami - 0%

Langrisser I & II - 0%

Megadimension Neptunia VII - 0%

Nights Of Azure - 0%

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos - 0%

Pier Solar And The Great Architects - 0%

Omega Quintet - 0%

Romancing SaGa 3 - 0%

Shining Resonance Refrain - 0%

The Caligula Effect: Overdose - 0%

Utawarerumono: Prelude To The Fallen - 0%

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - 0%

Wild Arms 3 - 0%

Xuan Yuan Sword VII - 0%

YIIK A Postmodern RPG - 0%

Zone Of The Enders: Mars 2nd Runner - 0%

Swapped out letter F

Fairy Fencer was just awful. I couldn't do it. I found little enjoyment playing the game and there was several instances where I just lost all motivation to play anything, and that's when I decided I'm not going to slog through the game. A platinum is great, but not at the expense of enjoyment. Considering this list is long and most definitely going to be a tough journey through a genre that is known to be outlandish and grindy, I'm not going to beat myself up over it I don't care about my percentages that much to go crazy over it.

I don't understand how a protagonist can be so utterly shit. Fang has 0 redeeming qualities, he's like this edgy, sarcastic and obnoxious guy who is kind of an asshole all the time. But not even in a comedic relief way, it's literally his method of interaction with every single person in the game. Such poor and lazy characterization and writing, I don't get the whole cliché of a character they are trying to emulate here, but it's just cringe more than anything. The writing just turned me off to the whole thing, not that there was really much going for other aspects of the game. I know its pretty much a remaster of an older game (which I didn't really like when I was younger either, go figure), but it just goes to show that just because you can slap a nice coat of paint on something, if its shit its still going to be shit. 

I really wanted to avoid falling for the easy way out and picking a Final Fantasy game (Although if I did, it would've been something like FF XV pocket edition), so I went with a game that was so deep in my backlog I forgot I had it : Fate/Extella Link. I'm glad I did though because it have all the anime and VN/bonding vibes I have come to expect from the genre, but delivered in a DW Musou format, and it's just fun. And mindless, but good, mindless, flashy, thousands-of-enemies-slaughtered fun.

I know some people might look down on the game swapping, but at the end of the day I'm doing the challenge for me, for fun, and to finally push myself to clear out some older games soo...I don't care ☺️

Just a heads up but if you didn't like Fairy Fencer, I think you'll feel very much the same (if not worse) about Omega Quintet.  The characters and writing are really bad, and the gameplay is anti-fun.  It's in my top 5 of most hated games I followed through to platinum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Just a heads up but if you didn't like Fairy Fencer, I think you'll feel very much the same (if not worse) about Omega Quintet.  The characters and writing are really bad, and the gameplay is anti-fun.  It's in my top 5 of most hated games I followed through to platinum

Ugh, at least Letter F had some reasonable options..but Letter Q I clearly had to get creative for to find something.

Maybe before I get to that point I take a nice mental vacation to help curb the disappointment. I think I heard from someone else that Omega quintet wasn't that good, but the genre is giving me few options here lol

Ara Fell is a decent addition for A, heavily JRPG inspired and requires playing on Expert Difficulty which requires playing to the mechanics, even with 100% Crit Chance. 

*The Studio that made Battlechasers is working on League of Legends: A Ruined King which is going to play similarly to Battlechasers and I’m hyped to grind another of their titles. 

Edited by ThirdAwakening
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 0:03 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Cool idea :) I am for any things to do with Platting the Alphabet.

Can I make a small suggestion? Not sure how sold you are on your E selection...but Earthlock is really good and I try to recommend as much as possible :)

I might have to take you up on Earthlock cause...Exist Archive is not that great whatsoever ?

Really should've done my homework more on some of these before putting them on the list

1 Swap from corrupted save file

1 Swap for Letter F

Potentially swap E?

And I'm only up to completing Letter D lmao well, there's no shame is stopping playing something you aren't enjoying, and I want to enjoy this challenge as well as clear out the backlog, but enjoyment will always trump the backlog, so I'm ok with it.

That being said I did try out Granblue Fantasy Versus and I love the art style and played it very briefly but it seems good so hopefully I don't regret Letter G as well. Progress has been very slow, just got a house and somewhat settled in just trying to get back to the structure and stability. I held out long for Legend Of Man Remaster to be my 200th platinum, so I had none for like 2 months but built up a backlog of games ready to platinum, with Letter F Fate/Extella being one of them to pop very soon.