*No Patches for Some PS3 Games*

DeidaraTV

What does not being able download the patches mean? Luckily I never deleted Malicious and for Drag-On Dragoon 3 while I have the Asia version and the DLCs from the store I already did the 100% and if the DLCs have issues I'll have to play them by other means.

Still, , let's say I'm missing trophies from the base games and one of the DLCs, being unable to update doesn't necessarily means I can't earn trophies or download the DLCs right? Just means if the base game had any trophy or progression glitch then you won't be able to, but this would be only the case for a minory of games on the list, or am I wrong?

Also, does this happen only on PS3 or also on the Vita? For instance the list has Jet Set Radio Digital, which is both on PS3 and Vita. If it's happening on Vita too it would be nice to link to each other posts in case they are separate.

PD: Looks they closed the thread that was the most updated, was writing this reply there but got closed before I sent.

12 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

So I checked this out and the collection copy does have a different disk for NA. I ordered mine today. I will keep everyone posted if that works.

Looking forward to it. Double-dipping on this game won't be fun but I'll do what I need to do to secure the 100%.

2 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Castlevania collection is couple hundred bucks on Ebay lol

I spent 30 on it used. I’ll take the hit for people, but not that much! ?

Just now, acedragons said:

@VoidVictorious hey man I've already got the collection.  Gonna run tutorial tonight and see whats up

Did you already check for a patch on it?

1 minute ago, Cynicgods said:

I have the NA collection. I finished the tutorial with an alt. The world map only has 12 chapters. Do I have to finish the game for 13 and 14 to pop up?

From what I read on Gamefaqs, they only appear if you beat Chapter 12.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/952494-castlevania-lords-of-shadow/62377678

" I downloaded both but don't see them anywhere. I'm guessing I have to beat the game first? "

" Yeah, you gotta finish chapter 12 first."

Edited by Seraphim_Rez

2 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Have you ever put it in your console before you checked recently?

Nope 1st time.  

1 minute ago, Cynicgods said:

I have the NA collection. I finished the tutorial with an alt. The world map only has 12 chapters. Do I have to finish the game for 13 and 14 to pop up?

Nah man if u have installed they should show right after tutorial.

3 minutes ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

From what I read on Gamefaqs, they only appear if you beat Chapter 12.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/952494-castlevania-lords-of-shadow/62377678

" I downloaded both but don't see them anywhere. I'm guessing I have to beat the game first? "

" Yeah, you gotta finish chapter 12 first."

Yeah but the nodes should still be on map

I saw a youtube video and the guy had 14 nodes on the map and on the bottom of his screen. I only have 12 on both (with dlc installed, obviously)but I wasn’t sure if he had finished the game first and was playing it again for his video. That’s why I asked. 

Just tried Shift 1 (EU, DISC) 

couldn’t download a patch, couldn’t connect to EA nation in the game, couldn’t connect to multiplayer. Did earn a trophy for first race of career.

version of game data just says it’s ‘ version - ‘

this is a problem if your PS3 dies and you reload your save that’s say from version 1.55 or whatever but your game is only 1.0, surely the saves wouldn’t be compatible?

Hey, today I've tested some games (mainly EU region):

• Folklore (EU, disc) successfully patches to 1.10
  • Tekken 6 (EU, disc) patches to 1.03
  • Bulletstorm (Eu, disc) patches to 1.03
  • LA Noire (EU, disc) patches to 1.02
  • Dirt 2 (Eu, disc) patches to 1.01
  • Max Payne 3 (Eu, disc) patches to 1.10
  • Condemned 2 (Eu, disc) patches to 1.01
  • Darkness 2 (Eu, disc) patches to 1.01
  • Resistance 3 (Eu, disc) patches to 1.05 (~1.5GB)

12 minutes ago, NeverSeen9 said:

Just tried Shift 1 (EU, DISC) 

couldn’t download a patch, couldn’t connect to EA nation in the game, couldn’t connect to multiplayer. Did earn a trophy for first race of career.

version of game data just says it’s ‘ version - ‘

this is a problem if your PS3 dies and you reload your save that’s say from version 1.55 or whatever but your game is only 1.0, surely the saves wouldn’t be compatible?

Saves work fine, i got the plat a few weeks ago using a save from 2011, 2 problems, if you like bonnet view the audio is badly broken, and you can't get online so the online trophy is unobtainable (not sure if the dlc works?) Also makes the Platinum much harder as you have to master all tracks to get the medals required. Base game is 100% obtainable.