*No Patches for Some PS3 Games*

DeidaraTV

17 hours ago, Psionicrypt said:

This is still an issue apparently. I just bought the DLC for Dead Space 2 on the store and can’t actually play it because my game is stuck on 1.0 and there’s no option anywhere in the menus to start it

Are you sure about that? Not sure if it helps, but both digital versions of Dead Space 1 and 2 are meant to be v1.00. You could try buying the latter as a last resort.

Edited by Lance_87

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 8:23 AM, SnowxSakura said:

Ultimate Tenkaichi never got a patch for any region

Also only the EU version of infamous got an update, and all it added was english to the available languages

Ultimate Tenkaichi was released in 2011. In 2012 I bought it and got to see a patch for bug fixes

Infamous had a patch for European version, just like you said and this site confirms https://store.brewology.com/updates.php?letters=ghi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

Don't know the code for digital version. Update says its on 1.00. 

Open the game, make the savegame, export the savegame to USB if it's not copy-protected, read the name of the folder on a PC.

Then try to search for that game on sites that talk about game updates and see if there's something...

Edited by Lance_87

12 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Open the game, make the savegame, export the savegame to USB if it's not copy-protected, read the name of the folder on a PC.

Then try to search for that game on sites that talk about game updates and see if there's something...

BLES00324. Which should have a 1.04 patch. 

Edited by GUDGER666

16 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Also not getting patch for Xmen Destiny. Im convinced there is a patch because everytime i try to download game data, it crashes.

What crashes? The PS3 or the game? Have you tried updating the game from the XMB by pressing Triangle?

Edited by Lance_87

20 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Also not getting patch for Xmen Destiny. Im convinced there is a patch because everytime i try to download game data, it crashes.

Try leaving the game on the patch notification screen for a minute or 2 until the Hard Drive light stops flashing, then start the download :).

On 10/03/2022 at 5:01 PM, Lance_87 said:

What crashes? The PS3 or the game? Have you tried updating the game from the XMB by pressing Triangle?

The game crashes at the menu screen after its failed to install game data. Ive heard others having same problems and apparently its pre patch. Yeah i checked for updates and nothing

On 10/03/2022 at 9:07 PM, HuntingFever said:

Try leaving the game on the patch notification screen for a minute or 2 until the Hard Drive light stops flashing, then start the download :).

Didnt work sadly ?

1 hour ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

@Lance_87 @HuntingFever So after trying to install game data on my girlfriends fat PS3, it worked first time and doesnt have a patch. So it may not be that it doesnt have a patch but it's that it apparently doesnt work on slim PS3s based from my experiences. 

I have this game on my PS3 Slim and it installed just fine when I bought it from a friend in 2017 ?.

• Like 1

On 14/3/2022 at 8:36 AM, Last-_-Judgment said:

@Lance_87 @HuntingFever So after trying to install game data on my girlfriends fat PS3, it worked first time and doesnt have a patch. So it may not be that it doesnt have a patch but it's that it apparently doesnt work on slim PS3s based from my experiences. 

PS3 models have nothing to do with the availability of patches.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Not my problem as i don't have the game, but does Skate 2 have a downloadable patch that currently works? I don't see it listed here.

Skate 2 Europe (Disc BLES00461) - Update v1.02
Skate 2 Europe (Disc BLES00489) - Update v1.02
Skate 2 USA (Disc) - Update v1.02
Skate 2 Japan (Disc) - Update v1.03

EDIT: I thought I still had the game and I was about to check it out for you but apparently, I don't. Sorry, I don't know if any of those patches are available right now.

Edited by DevaizterISR