*No Patches for Some PS3 Games*

DeidaraTV

55 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

About when are you predicting that to happen? I’m up for a wager about it if you are. 

I wouldn't make wagers about the PS3 if i were you.

I really thought that the rumor about the store shutting down for both PS3 and Vita was a bunch of bullshit, considering only 1 website reported it and every other one quoted that same website.

For some reason i decided to test out GTA IV, and that at least works (EU).

Spoke too soon. I deleted the game file, tried to install it and the console froze while downloading the patch, twice. You have to install the patch before you install the game. It worked that way

Edited by juniordrfanatic

7 minutes ago, cuevavirus0 said:

Not long ago this was a widespread problem affecting many Vita and PS3 titles. Most of the updates are back now but some PS3 updates still aren't. It's probably a temporary network issue that Sony hasn't been bothered to fix or hasn't been brought to their attention.

When was this, can't remember this benn an issue before. 

6 hours ago, acedragons said:

Does the Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection disc need updates?  It says the most current version is installed.  Wasnt sure since it released later if maybe updates where on disc?

I thought I read somewhere that the US Lords of Shadow Collection came with the updates already installed on the disc. I can't find where I read that now, but at the very least, the US collection doesn't use same disc as the original release.

US original - BLUS-30339

US collection - BLUS-31382

EU original and collection - BLES-01047

See here and here.

4 minutes ago, mekktor said:

I thought I read somewhere that the US Lords of Shadow Collection came with the updates already installed on the disc. I can't find where I read that now, but at the very least, the US collection doesn't use same disc as the original release.

US original - BLUS-30339

US collection - BLUS-31382

EU original and collection - BLES-01047

See here and here.

I guess I could try to install then access the DLC to see if that is the case because I have the Collection disc and no update was found.

6 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

EDIT - Just pulled my disc out (EU) and it updated fine.  Is it the US version you're having issues with?

RE: Castlevania - Lords of Shadow

Yeah, the NA disc code is BLUS30339, which gives back a "Not Found." My PS3 also could not find an update to the game...really wish I did this earlier! At least that's a potential ~$20 I don't have to spend on DLC.

EDIT: I guess I should have read the rest of the thread before posting, oops!

Edited by Shintetsuken