*No Patches for Some PS3 Games*

DeidaraTV

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

That would be very helpful.

So looking it up, you have to beat the game before they show up on the World Map as Chapter 13 and 14.
As I've yet to even start the game, I won't be able to do this.
Hopefully someone else here who has the US Collection disc and has a save file where they have beaten Chapter 12 can verify.

53 minutes ago, elchicotemido said:

Omfg. I downloaded third strike and when I try to update it says that the latest update is installed. Which it obviously isn’t. It’s at 1.0 .Can anyone else try downloading the patch? This can’t be true please. 

This thread was posted a month ago: 

Edited by Stevieboy

35 minutes ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

So looking it up, you have to beat the game before they show up on the World Map as Chapter 13 and 14.
Hopefully someone else here who has the US Collection disc and has a save file where they have beaten Chapter 12 can verify.

Chapter 13 and 14 doesn't show up on the world map, I have beaten Chapter 12. I read somewhere the DLC chapters won't show up if the patch is not installed.

6 hours ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

It should show up as a 13th and 14th dot on the map. You can simply count the dots to confirm.

38 minutes ago, ViperLance34 said:

I'm currently downloading the patch with no issues. I live in Italy if that has any relevance.

There is something weird with Dead Nation. I'm in germany and i have two dead nation PS3 downloads in my list. 

One is 1424MB (Fullgame with no unlock key needed) <----- i don't know where this is coming from. i bought dead nation + dlc in march 2018 but this version appears in my downloadlist a year later on february 2019

the other one is 1547MB (trial version which needs the unlock key)

Both versions are 1.0. i can't update the 1424MB version but i can earn trophys with it (no dlc trophys offcourse cause the dlc dosn't show up in the menu in 1.0)

The trialversion i can update BEFORE i install the unlock key.  If i install the unlock key first and try to update it , it dosn't work.

If people have trouble to update Dead Nation, they can try to install the trial and update it, after that you can install the unlock key and the dlc.

5 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

There is something weird with Dead Nation. I'm in germany and i have two dead nation PS3 downloads in my list. 

One is 1424MB (Fullgame with no unlock key needed) <----- i don't know where this is coming from. i bought dead nation + dlc in march 2018 but this version appears in my downloadlist a year later on february 2019

the other one is 1547MB (trial version which needs the unlock key)

Both versions are 1.0. i can't update the 1424MB version but i can earn trophys with it (no dlc trophys offcourse cause the dlc dosn't show up in the menu in 1.0)

The trialversion i can update BEFORE i install the unlock key.  If i install the unlock key first and try to update it , it dosn't work.

If people have trouble to update Dead Nation, they can try to install the trial and update it, after that you can install the unlock key and the dlc.

I get the feeling this happens with trial/unlock games.  At some point they just put the full version for sale on the store, however as you own it already, it just adds the non trial/unlock version to your download list too.  I have a few games like this in my DL list :)

20 minutes ago, X_Wizi_X said:

I have Castlevania LoS on disc and downloaded the 1.03 patch with no problem.

I see both Dlcs on main world map like a dot

Which disc do you have? Just to confirm the US copy does have two different disks for the collection and the vanilla version. I watched an unboxing and it showed that.

Edited by VoidVictorious

Since I like to play my series in order (if possible), I started the game in an alt account and played the intro. After that I could open the world map and I count 14 dots, so I guess Dlcs were both installed

LLcJFPA.jpg

and my data says

TBdt3jg.jpg

• Like 2