And so Kemco comes to PS5

starcrunch061

15 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

started playing it for a bit, I havent played other kemco games so I dont really have something to compare it to, but it seems easy enough. Although my team is slaughtering everything idk how Ill be able to build up those high combo numbers

It is best to wait for the Arena at the end to get those pesky trophies, it is the only time they are mostly available to get. 

I got the PS4 version yesterday myself, and will be digging in soon to it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

It is best to wait for the Arena at the end to get those pesky trophies, it is the only time they are mostly available to get. 

I got the PS4 version yesterday myself, and will be digging in soon to it. 

ah good, ill keep that in mind then and just plug away at everything else when I get the chance

Hey now, I don't mind me some Kemco. xD I've been slowly picking up their games whenever they go on sale. I don't mind me some easy, non-serious RPG games every once in awhile. Although I gotta say that the next "old schoolish" looking RPG I'm excited for is Sea of Stars which might come 2022-2023. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sword said:

Hey now, I don't mind me some Kemco. xD I've been slowly picking up their games whenever they go on sale. I don't mind me some easy, non-serious RPG games every once in awhile. Although I gotta say that the next "old schoolish" looking RPG I'm excited for is Sea of Stars which might come 2022-2023. 

Who ya talking’ to here?!? I’ve platted a ton of these bastards.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Now that i've played it a bit, I feel like the planter trophies are gonna be a bit of a grind, seems like they require real world time passing, unless you can get more items to yield as you get farther in the game

I find that the planter trophies generally resolve themselves during gameplay. It might be different for this one, but if you are planting as you go, you usually hit your numbers pretty quickly. If you're worried, though, remember that some seeds take less time than others (although the ones that take longer grow much better crap).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Now that i've played it a bit, I feel like the planter trophies are gonna be a bit of a grind, seems like they require real world time passing, unless you can get more items to yield as you get farther in the game

If it's like in Antiquia Lost you should get it while playing through the game.

Just now, Kurorac said:

If it's like in Antiquia Lost you should get it while playing through the game.

This is my first Kemco game so, although I've glanced at the trophies here and there of the others, I'm unfamiliar with them. If they are anything like this, I might pick up a few as they go on sale. Seen a few on PS Now as well so might have to check those out too.

7 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

This is my first Kemco game so, although I've glanced at the trophies here and there of the others, I'm unfamiliar with them. If they are anything like this, I might pick up a few as they go on sale. Seen a few on PS Now as well so might have to check those out too.

I think Asdivine Hearts is in PSNow, and it’s one of the best. The 2-D ones are pretty much the same. 

There are two main developers. Exe.create tends to make the same game over and over. I like the ones with 2-D graphics better than the 3-D ones. My two favorites are Dragon Sinker and Alvastia Chronickes.

Hit Point games are quite different from one another. I tend to like them better; Monochrome Order is my favorite of these.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I think Asdivine Hearts is in PSNow, and it’s one of the best. The 2-D ones are pretty much the same. 

There are two main developers. Exe.create tends to make the same game over and over. I like the ones with 2-D graphics better than the 3-D ones. My two favorites are Dragon Sinker and Alvastia Chronickes.

Hit Point games are quite different from one another. I tend to like them better; Monochrome Order is my favorite of these.

I think Dragon Sinker was my favourite. I’ve played the first 2 asdivine and they were ok, as was Antiquia. I have most of the others that were Vita cross buy. I probably won’t be getting the new ones that are PS4 only, although maybe for cross play. Definitely not a game I’ll get for the PS5 though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I think Dragon Sinker was my favourite. I’ve played the first 2 asdivine and they were ok, as was Antiquia. I have most of the others that were Vita cross buy. I probably won’t be getting the new ones that are PS4 only, although maybe for cross play. Definitely not a game I’ll get for the PS5 though.

31 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'll have to check those out, but I feel like these games go on sale pretty often so I should be able to snag some other ones up. So Far it seems a pretty straightforward game, and complex so it would make for a good game between bigger ones.

2 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I'll have to check those out, but I feel like these games go on sale pretty often so I should be able to snag some other ones up. So Far it seems a pretty straightforward game, and complex so it would make for a good game between bigger ones.

I never buy any of their games at full price. Definitely wait on sales.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

I never buy any of their games at full price. Definitely wait on sales.

Typically 50-60% off when they go on sale. I grabbed the last 3 Vita games at 50% I think one of them (Bonds of Skies) is still on discount.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

Hello i want to buy it later , there is some trophies missables? the sub quest are easy to found? 

this game seems cool and beautiful.

I can't comment on this particular game, but some Kemco games do have annoying missables. E.g. the Asdivine series has multiple ending trophies, depending on your relationship with your party members, and you can literally lock yourself out of some of the endings. 

But in the majority of Kemco titles I've played, there are no missables, and subquests are easily found (light backtracking is necessary at times, but backtracking is generally very easy).

• 2 weeks later...

I like the fact that their games are cross buy so you get both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 games and SONY's new policy it seems is the games cannot share the same trophy list so that means 2 platinum/100% lists to get.

Edited by MAXTHUNDER
stupid grammar

• 8 months later...